What's new

Important Upcoming Changes on Netfleet.com.au

Status
Not open for further replies.

logicstorm

Top Contributor
Are we able to set the reserve price lower than $100 with the new AMA listings?

I've just tried but returned a message saying that the reserve need to be at least $100.

I think it'll be good to be able to set lower reserve prices. Is this going to be fixed soon?

Jay

Rhythm

Top Contributor
OK, fwiw:

Like the layout.

Unsure about the blue > green - might take a while for me adjust... throws me off a little - perhaps I've become to familiar with the blue.

Interesting copywriting. Upbeat, Urgent, Lots of call to actions.

Some of the longer domains not showing completely

tbc...

Rhythm

Top Contributor
pt. 2:

I'm seeing some of my hand-registered names for sale that I've never listed for sale showing up in the catalogue..?

re: Aftermarket auction submission - I sort of miss being able to select from the drop-down list of domains reg'd with netfleet

Mark

Top Contributor
Is there an issue with receiving alerts and the daily list email? Haven't received any since the update.
Also, when I go in to my account, I would expect there to be a section for Alerts.

Sorry in advance if this has already been covered.

Alerts and daily email will be back today or tomorrow.

Domain Checker is not really functional

I signed in > went to 'Your Account' > Domain Name Checker

Did a search on six domains, and it had this message:

"Your query limit has been reached...Extended domain checker available for free, in the Members Area"

hmmmm, I ran it from the members area.

Edit:
+1 to what jam said above this post.

Just tested an seems to be working for me. Can you email support so we can look in to your account and IP address (as that is what's used to limit)

I just wanted to note that I can't seem to get the 'Download Auction Data' to actually do anything. When you click it, nothing happens.

We're adding that in today.

Are we able to set the reserve price lower than $100 with the new AMA listings?

I've just tried but returned a message saying that the reserve need to be at least $100.

I think it'll be good to be able to set lower reserve prices. Is this going to be fixed soon?

Jay

Now fixed up Jay

pt. 2:

I'm seeing some of my hand-registered names for sale that I've never listed for sale showing up in the catalogue..?

re: Aftermarket auction submission - I sort of miss being able to select from the drop-down list of domains reg'd with netfleet

Can you email support with the domains so we can look in to

Thanks again for feedback guys

Mark

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
just looked at recent sales only to see that it does not display the listing category such dropping or aftermarket .......standard listings ?

bunstar

Top Contributor
I'm not seeing anything in the DA column, is there an issue with this column? and as mentioned before, download of the data doesn't work for me.

Mark

Top Contributor
I'm not seeing anything in the DA column, is there an issue with this column? and as mentioned before, download of the data doesn't work for me.

We are working on our metric system at the moment Bunstar - will be back shortly

And yes - likewise the download of data will be available shortly

Thanks
Mark

logicstorm

Top Contributor
Is the reserve price fee back on AMA?

I was sent an invoice with 4% of all the reserve prices for my domains listed on Auction today.

Could you please clarify this?

I thought the reserve fees don't apply if you've moved the domains to Netfleet.

Cheers,
Jay

geodomains

Top Contributor
Not sure if this has been brought up, but I notice one of my domains is finishing today and has not met reserve.

That's fine, but I thought it would have defaulted to the domains dropping today, to give it a chance of selling.

Unless you tick all domains, no one will know.

Don

DavidL

Top Contributor
There are only 20 domains on the main page anyway so even if it was it may struggle to get 'front page time'.

IMO this is the most urgent change to make. Reduce the row size and add more rows to fit in 75-100 domains.

Mark

Top Contributor
Is the reserve price fee back on AMA?

I was sent an invoice with 4% of all the reserve prices for my domains listed on Auction today.

Could you please clarify this?

I thought the reserve fees don't apply if you've moved the domains to Netfleet.

Cheers,
Jay

Correct - this has also been fixed up - if your domains are with Netfleet, you will not get charged the reserve fee.

Not sure if this has been brought up, but I notice one of my domains is finishing today and has not met reserve.

That's fine, but I thought it would have defaulted to the domains dropping today, to give it a chance of selling.

Unless you tick all domains, no one will know.

Don

The Selling Today (No Reserve) area is designed for domains where reserve has been met, or no reserve ever set - domains that are on the market. We need to make this clearer, and ensure everyone knows that domains in All Auctions may also be ending today (note - if they meet the reserve, they would appear in Selling Today (No Reserve))

There are only 20 domains on the main page anyway so even if it was it may struggle to get 'front page time'.

IMO this is the most urgent change to make. Reduce the row size and add more rows to fit in 75-100 domains.

Agreed, will get updated.

PS - Our metrics are filtering in again now...

geodomains

Top Contributor
The Selling Today (No Reserve) area is designed for domains where reserve has been met, or no reserve ever set - domains that are on the market. We need to make this clearer, and ensure everyone knows that domains in All Auctions may also be ending today (note - if they meet the reserve, they would appear in Selling Today (No Reserve))

Oh, ok I see. So I have listed some at no reserve that finish in a weeks time and already have bids.

I presume they will go on the list droping on the day the auction finishes, is that correct?

Don

logicstorm

Top Contributor
Correct - this has also been fixed up - if your domains are with Netfleet, you will not get charged the reserve fee.

Thanks for the quick fix.

It's good to show only the domains that'll be selling today as a default However if you want to check for the after market auction domains that are ending today which already has some bids, you have to click on 'All Auctions' and then click on 'Days till auction' column to see the domains.

I think this is hidden too far away from the front page and the whole purpose of the new platform was to combine the different auction platforms so as to make those domains get more exposure but at the moment it looks like it's separating those domains again to different filtered pages.

My suggestion would be to have another radio button option on the front page where 'Selling Today' and 'All auction' options are and put another one called 'Ending Today'.

And also it'll be good to save the search options on the browser either as part of the session for the user or using cookie on the browser so that I don't have to click on different options to get back to the page I want.

Please let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Jay

Mark

Top Contributor
Oh, ok I see. So I have listed some at no reserve that finish in a weeks time and already have bids.

I presume they will go on the list droping on the day the auction finishes, is that correct?

Don

Yes - they will appear in Selling Today (No Reserve) as well as All Auctions.

It's good to show only the domains that'll be selling today as a default However if you want to check for the after market auction domains that are ending today which already has some bids, you have to click on 'All Auctions' and then click on 'Days till auction' column to see the domains.

I think this is hidden too far away from the front page and the whole purpose of the new platform was to combine the different auction platforms so as to make those domains get more exposure but at the moment it looks like it's separating those domains again to different filtered pages.

My suggestion would be to have another radio button option on the front page where 'Selling Today' and 'All auction' options are and put another one called 'Ending Today'.

And also it'll be good to save the search options on the browser either as part of the session for the user or using cookie on the browser so that I don't have to click on different options to get back to the page I want.

Please let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Jay

Thanks for feedback Jay, and I agree we need to work on our filters/selection options here. We're currently discussing this right now...

Scott.L

Top Contributor
WOW - netfleets support is fast...I got my answer, theres no hyperlink to it when logged in.

the work instructions.

Please login to Netfleet.com.au and go to the Shopping Cart in order to place a backorder: https://www.netfleet.com.au/cart

whats the point of it? I entered the domain name i wanted to backorder and i got this answer?

This domain has been reserved by our system and if released will be sold via our Snapper auction
You can signup for a FREE Alert and we will email you if the domain is due to be purged.

What does it mean, reserved for snapper auction?

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
New site looks great, but if I could change two things:

1. Infinite scroll auction listing. The pagination is ruining the experience for me... it's better now with the increased number of rows, but I'll probably never click onto the second page.
  2. Sticky table row header on the auction listing page with the timer included

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics