What's new

Important Upcoming Changes on Netfleet.com.au

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Top Contributor
Thanks for well wishes!

All is going well guys, but we'll stay offline overnight and finish final bits tomorrow morning...pretty much there just some oddities between our dev and live environments.

Sorry for delay...back in touch soon.

Mark

aus11

Top Contributor
I just noticed the new site is up! (May have been refreshing quite a bit this morning...)

Looks good! Now to explore...

neddy

Top Contributor
Platform looks absolutely fantastic! Well done Mark and Anthony (and anyone else behind the scenes).

I think this is going to be a game changer. Many more "After Market" domains will be sold imho.

Cheers, Ned

BenWalker

Top Contributor
The site overall looks good.

But one thing I dont like is the individual "place bid" button. Any chance we can have the multiple bid button like you did before?

The space between each row is much wider now. Which means we can see even less amount of domains in the one screen. So when you are bidding on multiple domains its really going to be difficult in my point of view.

logicstorm

Top Contributor
The site overall looks good.

But one thing I dont like is the individual "place bid" button. Any chance we can have the multiple bid button like you did before?

The space between each row is much wider now. Which means we can see even less amount of domains in the one screen. So when you are bidding on multiple domains its really going to be difficult in my point of view.

Agreed.

And one more thing to add is that the timer is at the top of the page at the moment but it'll be good if we can have the timer just above the auction list so that we can watch the timer as we bid with more domains listed on the screen on the final mins.

chris

Top Contributor
Brilliant work guys, the new site has a great feel to it.

A job well done :)

Cheers,
Chris

aus11

Top Contributor
Am I missing something? Where are the AMA domains? I can't seem to find mine listed on the Auction page...

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
i do like the design and yes the 'feel' but i do hate having to read ten different pages to find something i want, i fully understand you cannot please everybody

Sure does look better

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Am I missing something? Where are the AMA domains? I can't seem to find mine listed on the Auction page...

Unless i am wrong they have been intregrated into the drops (all will finish at the same time on the nominated day)

whoops just noticed the page options down the bottom ........its all good !

aus11

Top Contributor
Unless i am wrong they have been intregrated into the drops (all will finish at the same time on the nominated day)

Yea that is where I am looking (can't find them, but I think they still have several days to run). Does that mean aftermarket auctions will now only run (show) for the one final day?

DavidL

Top Contributor
Definitely need more domains per page. Thinner rows and/or a higher default 'listings per page'

aus11

Top Contributor
Yea that is where I am looking (can't find them, but I think they still have several days to run). Does that mean aftermarket auctions will now only run (show) for the one final day?

My mistake, just found the 'selling today' and 'all auctions' check boxes on the Auction page.

Blue Wren

Top Contributor
Looks great well done. :)

I'm looking forward to familiarising myself with the new site.

- Timer above the auctions would be better (like before), or a floating timer.

- 'Search field' now doesn't auto generate/complete available domains in the 'domain name' list when you start to type in a name.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor

interesting question ........ i am sure you will soon get an answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics