What's new

Important Upcoming Changes on Netfleet.com.au

Status
Not open for further replies.

logicstorm

Top Contributor
New site looks great, but if I could change two things:

1. Infinite scroll auction listing. The pagination is ruining the experience for me... it's better now with the increased number of rows, but I'll probably never click onto the second page.
  2. Sticky table row header on the auction listing page with the timer included

:)

Agreed. No pagination and probably a default filter for 'Ending Today' would be better than 'Selling Today'.

All domains (not limited to max. 500) ending today either it met reserve or not for AMA should be displayed on main auction platform by default and ordered by bid amount descending.

Mark

Top Contributor
Yes, now it's red again. I may never have won the auction but it did cost one of the sellers some cash.

No it wouldn't have - it only went green when the auction was closed - like you mentioned previously it was red until then.

CyberClick

Top Contributor
Yes, but the flag on the left was green and stated that the bid had been 'successfully placed'. I have a green flag, red row and a statement saying my bid was 'successfully placed.

As the under bidder, if I say the system was confusing and that I pulled out early then that's pretty much what happened. Please don't reply telling me that I wasn't confused and didn't stop bidding when I've just stated that was what happened. As I said, I wouldn't have won, but I would have pushed the price higher.

Maybe credit Don $300, say thank you for highlighting the problem, fix the confusing features and call it even.

Attachments

• forster.jpg
    forster.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 11

Mark

Top Contributor
Yes, but the flag on the left was green and stated that the bid had been 'successfully placed'. I have a green flag, red row and a statement saying my bid was 'successfully placed.

As the under bidder, if I say the system was confusing and that I pulled out early then that's pretty much what happened. Please don't reply telling me that I wasn't confused and didn't stop bidding when I've just stated that was what happened. As I said, I wouldn't have won, but I would have pushed the price higher.

Maybe credit Don $300, say thank you for highlighting the problem, fix the confusing features and call it even.

Red row means you're not winning (in terms or outbid, or reserve not met). The little green flag is a bit misleading I agree (it's the way our system says - bid successfully lodged - whether winning or not) - we'll get that fixed up anyhow (it was actually inherited from previous NF, but a flaw nonetheless!).

Now I've received an email stating that I WAS the highest bidder but the reserve was not met.

Yes, that's correct

Appreciate your patience while we patch up these formatting issues, thanks for highlighting the problem :)

Cheers
Mark

findtim

Top Contributor
having used the new look for a while now i think the settings you have in advanced view are better so that should be the default and change "standard view" to "simple view"

in standard view the domains field is thicker so more scrolling is needed.

just my personal preference thats all

tim

zhenjie

Top Contributor
I had bids on 2 .co.nz domains today and used Bulk Bid, both bids weren't submitted? Was probably 10 seconds left in Auction. The .au bid accepted fine.

In fact, looking at them now I still see the 'Placing bids' animation going but auction is well and truly closed.

Mark

Top Contributor
I had bids on 2 .co.nz domains today and used Bulk Bid, both bids weren't submitted? Was probably 10 seconds left in Auction. The .au bid accepted fine.

In fact, looking at them now I still see the 'Placing bids' animation going but auction is well and truly closed.

Can you please log a support ticket with domains your were trying to bid on, and account details so we can look in to...Thanks

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
might be worth checking the prices on your names at netfleet as i have noticed some seemed to have changed ? ......not sure why

Chris.C

Top Contributor
might be worth checking the prices on your names at netfleet as i have noticed some seemed to have changed ? ......not sure why
I think they multiplied all previous prices by 8% to account for the new commission payable to NetFleet on all Standard Catalogue listings.

thelostagency

Confusion around Change of Registrant

I picked-up a expired domain today but i got a confusing email after I paid the invoice, but I don't understand why it says they will pay and then when I visit the website it says otherwise...??

Email Below
Netfleet.com.au is an auDA accredited registrar and the current Registrar for cape-tribulation.com.au.

Netfleet Support (support@netfleet.com.au) has initiated a Change of Registrant process at Netfleet.com.au for the domain cape-tribulation.com.au
They have nominated you as the New Registrant. THEY have been nominated to pay for this, an invoice will be generated later in the process.

If you are happy to proceed with this Change of Registrant we will need you to:
Sign-up or login to netfleet.com.au
You will need to have an ABN/ACN or Registered Business number
To agree to the following terms and conditions.
I/We declare and warrant to the Registrar and to .au Domain Administration Ltd that:
I am authorised to submit this form for or on behalf of the proposed new registrant of the domain name; and
the proposed new registrant is eligible to hold the domain name licence under auDA’s published policies from time to time; and
all information contained in this transfer form are true, complete and correct, and not misleading.
The proposed new registrant hereby accepts the transfer of the domain name licence, subject to the terms and conditions on which the current registrant held the domain name licence at the time of transfer.

By following this link and either joining or logging into netfleet.com.au you will be agreeing to the above terms...

COR Page
So If I click the link I'm taken to the COR page with the following message
The cost for change of registrant with Netfleet is just $18.43 AUD (this includes a further 2 years registration), and the party you choose to pay will be invoiced directly.
You will be walked through the process via our instructional emails.
The process usually takes from 24-48 hours.
We will email the new registrant (buyer) via email address entered, and then the current registrant (seller) via the email address stored at Ausregistry to confirm ownership, and begin the process. You can check the email address listed here.

Please click on the most appropriate choice for you:
  • You will be the new registrant
  • You are the current registrant (seller)
  • You are the current registrant and the domain is not with Netfleet.com.au
  • (will be transferred to Netfleet.com.au as part of the process)

AnthonyP

Top Contributor
I picked-up a expired domain today but i got a confusing email after I paid the invoice, but I don't understand why it says they will pay and then when I visit the website it says otherwise...??
The daily Netfleet Auction is not just expired domains anymore but a combined Aftermarket and Expired domain auction, so some of the domain will require one additional click where you need to agree to the standard terms and conditions as a new registrant for each domain name.

The wording of the email is poor and I will rewrite it as soon as possible to clarify that you do NOT have to pay anything further.

geodomains

Top Contributor
I see a aftermarket domain houseplans.com.au is dropping today and has NR, yet it's not showing in todays drop list as the highest bid...any reason?

I thought if it met reserve it would show on todays drops?

Don

geodomains

Top Contributor
Is it yours Don? Is that how you know it has no reserve?

Ha ha not mine David, just found out reserves can be hidden now.

So that explains why it did not go to the drop list today.

Who ever got solarpanel.net.au for $30 which was mine was a bargain, I think I paid $300 od 3 years ago. :(

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics