What's new

Important Upcoming Changes on Netfleet.com.au

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberClick

Top Contributor
automatic "adult" filter on the site

I've commented previously on the permitted use of offensive language in domains. Some of it would have you fined if used on the street. I view this more as an Auda issue as opposed to NetFleet.

IMO it lowers the perceived professionalism of the industry and doesn't add anything positive.

ALSO, I noticed in the catalogue today domains such as Terrigal.com.au listed for sale that recently sold through the AMA - is this a glitch?

Mark

Top Contributor
This was not removed correctly following the sale - now updated.

Actually, this is wrong. There is code in place to remove Domain Catalogue listings if sold, however this domain was re-listed for sale by new owner.

goldnugget

Top Contributor
Really? Are there still rules against buying to resell? It was only sold a few days ago.

Interesting point....is it classed as a new registration of an au domain when you buy one?

I know from the policy wording I've been going through that to register a new domain for the purpose of immediately resselling it for profit (or should I say soliciting it for profit...if someone approaches you, diferent story) could be classed as a breach of auda policy...but aftermarket I guess there is a risk of a loss, so would this rule still apply?

Not trying to be smart...just curious.

Jay

Last edited:

johno69

Top Contributor
I noticed Imax.net.au is listed twice. This could cause an issue should different bidders win each of the two listings.

CyberClick

Top Contributor
Actually, this is wrong. There is code in place to remove Domain Catalogue listings if sold.

I recently purchased South-West-Rocks.com.au off the AMA but I can still see it for sale on NetFleet.com.au (and I didn't post it).

Mark

Top Contributor
How do we get to the old domain checker in the members area ?

https://www.netfleet.com.au/domain-check

I noticed Imax.net.au is listed twice. This could cause an issue should different bidders win each of the two listings.

Thanks for heads up Johno - now removed duplicate.

I recently purchased South-West-Rocks.com.au off the AMA but I can still see it for sale on NetFleet.com.au (and I didn't post it).

That domain didn't sell according to our records, so must have been done outside of NF. I've now removed the Domain Catalogue listing.

Scott.L

Top Contributor
Hi Mark and Anthony

Seriously theres something wrong with log in at your website - I log in and go to members area [Domain Management] but when I select any of the fields like domain names, transfer, or Change of Registrant I am redirected back to the log in - it goes round and round I cant access my "domain management" section?

I cant lodge a ticket because when i select "my support Tickets" in the Domain management field it redirects me back to log in?

bunstar

Top Contributor
I can't change my technical contact details against my domains, it goes to a blank screen. Sorry but have decided to transfer to another provider so I can.

Mark

Top Contributor
Hi Mark and Anthony

Seriously theres something wrong with log in at your website - I log in and go to members area [Domain Management] but when I select any of the fields like domain names, transfer, or Change of Registrant I am redirected back to the log in - it goes round and round I cant access my "domain management" section?

I cant lodge a ticket because when i select "my support Tickets" in the Domain management field it redirects me back to log in?

Replied to your PM now

I can't change my technical contact details against my domains, it goes to a blank screen. Sorry but have decided to transfer to another provider so I can.

If you can email support with account details we can look in to further for you? I just tested, and it worked for me so might be a browser issue.

chris

Top Contributor
We've closed this thread, it's probably better to start a new thread for all Netfleet questions rather than adding to this one.

Thanks all!

Cheers,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online