What's new

Important Upcoming Changes on Netfleet.com.au

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidL

Top Contributor
Sort on the advanced view doesn't work properly.

But, despite all these points reckon it looks great!!

xwdomains

Top Contributor
Looks great and seems to load faster then the old system for me

have listed a few names with no reserve lets see how we go

neddy

Top Contributor
But, despite all these points reckon it looks great!!

Absolutely!

I'm sure there will heaps of "teething problems", but by this time next week they'll all be fixed.

And domain owners, buyers, sellers, investors will have a tremendous tool at their disposal.

Well done again.

DavidL

Top Contributor
Couple more:

1) in the auction there's no (easy) way to return to the standard sort once you've sorted
2) The Premium Domains on the homepage seem to have a lot of geo's listed. Not sure what the algo is behind it but would be nice to see a broader selection of domains

geodomains

Top Contributor
2) The Premium Domains on the homepage seem to have a lot of geo's listed. Not sure what the algo is behind it but would be nice to see a broader selection of domains

Hey David I think it's because they are all my domains :D I am a VIP you know.

Well done to Mark and Anthony to change the format, I'm sure we will benefit from these changes.

Don

Chris.C

Top Contributor
I won't offer any feedback at this stage. As Ned mentioned no doubt their are loads of teething problems that I'm sure you are very aware of, on top of the list that everyone had already posted...

...but you know I'll have lots of feedback once things have settled down.

:D

I just wanted to say well done!

It looks good. And I think it's definitely moving things in the right direction.

Exciting times for the NF and the AU domain market!

findtim

Top Contributor
wow, fancy, well done

to be picky i'd put the timer in the space to the left of the search field, its to high up and i don't get to see enough domains at the end of the auction, you have used alot of realestate up top and it could be thinned out more.

tim

Mark

Top Contributor
Thanks guys for all the support - it's a huge relief to get this finally rolled out.

Thanks for all the feedback - please keep it coming we're making notes!

Now for the tweaks, features, and fun stuff

Cheers
Mark

Joel

Top Contributor
Top stuff :)

For the record, I liked the star feature to mark domains worth watching. Can't seem to find it anymore :(

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Hi Guys,

Nice redesign.

Just seeking clarification on costs and process for standard listings...

On your website it says

As a seller

It is free to list a domain for sale as a Standard Listing.
Currently there is no commission on a sale BUT you need to handle your own invoicing.
You can add GST AND the Change of Registrant costs to the invoice.

In the email that went out this morning it says

8% Commission for Domain Catalogue

Previously called our Standard Catalogue Listings, now renamed to Domain Catalogue, we are now charging 8% commission on final sale price. The final sale price also no longer includes GST (if applicable depending on the sellers GST status). All existing Domain Catalogue listings that have a Buy Now price, have automatically been increased by 8%.

In addition there is another section in the email that seems to indicate that the buyer pays for COR and that you will be invoicing and collecting funds

Buyers Premium

The Buyers Premium is charged to all buyers on Netfleet, and includes the change of registrant cost/new registration cost, administration, and securely managing funds. This amount is in addition to the winning bid amount, or offer amount, and is mandatory for all domains bought on Netfleet.

The Buyers Premium is $49.95 inc GST.

Can you confirm which is right, and if there is a change walk us through the new sales process for Standard Catalogue Listings / Domain Catalogue?

Thanks

Andrew

Mark / Anthony

I absolutely love the new website, well done guys, great colour scheme and nice easy navigation!!

Glad to see Netfleet going from strength to strength!

Cheers
Erhan

CyberClick

Top Contributor
Hi Guys,

Can you confirm which is right, and if there is a change walk us through the new sales process for Standard Catalogue Listings / Domain Catalogue?

Thanks

Andrew

Agreed, I just went to put a 2nd offer on a standard listing and it now looks like I'll be charged $49.95 - is this correct?

"All domain purchases attract a Buyers Premium of $49.95 AUD on top of winning bid amount, plus GST if applicable."

Didn't there used to be no cost? 0 to $50 is a bid of a jump, have I misread it?

Also, I clicked the show domains listed in the last 7 days and received zero results - is this correct? No new domains listed in the last week?

Troy

findtim

Top Contributor
i see you are working HARD at it.

its not looking very good on my ipad3 though, which i am sure is the least of your concerns, but if you need a screen shot then just PM or phone me.

i've got xp, vista, win7, IE8, IE9, firefox, chrome, safari, ipad3, iphone4, android, running every day.

tim

logicstorm

Top Contributor
I was just trying to make a bid on one of the AMA listing but it didn't accept my bid which I think is due to the reserve price set to this domain name.

I think it's better to at least accept the bids lower than the reserve price so that it'll get exposure to other potential buyers and lead to more participation for bidding on these domain names.

Say if the domain name like CarAuctions.com.au was on auction and the reserve was set to $15,000 then if someone bids $14000, it just won't accept it and won't show any bids on this domain name and I'm sure a lot of people won't make a bid over $15,000 straight away and it's the previous bid amount on the domain that triggers people to bid more.

Maybe a better solution would be to automatically outbid the bid amount lower than the reserve and leave the highest bid amount with the domain. So basically same as how the previous AMA was implemented.

Joel

Top Contributor
Can you confirm whether the standard catalogue listings for "Added < 7 Days Ago" will no longer include daily Snapper and AMA listings? ie. going back to what it was initially.

This category in particular became useless when Snapper and AMA listings were being added to it in the last version of the site.

acheeva

Top Contributor
Mark & Anthony I am certain that the merger of the auctions will be very successful & is a great initiative.
I feel that the buyers premium should be better explained; i.e. it is the cost of a new 2-year registration & the COR. NO MORE TO PAY.
IMO....The fact that this is still at the lower end of the price scale in the industry & is automated are strong marketing features.

johno69

Top Contributor
it is the cost of a new 2-year registration & the COR. NO MORE TO PAY.

COR includes a new 2 year rego.

Another note..

When searching the auctions and having "Selling Today" selected, it doesn't return results from after market auctions. When I select "All auctions" it returns more domains that are actually ending today.

Not good for sellers obviously.

DavidL

Top Contributor
COR includes a new 2 year rego.

Another note..

When searching the auctions and having "Selling Today" selected, it doesn't return results from after market auctions. When I select "All auctions" it returns more domains that are actually ending today.

Not good for sellers obviously.

I think 'Selling Today' means 'Will Definitely Sell Today' - ie AMA's with no reserve/reserver met and dropping domains (which obviously have no reserve)

That's why I dropped my reserve on the AMA's I had ending on Monday to see what some 'front page time' will do for them! However on that note, we really need more than 20 domains on the default page. At least 50, maybe even 100, so all half decent aftermarket domains get some exposure before the screen gets filled up with $10 bids on snapper domains. Can you do that by Monday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads