What's new

Friday Funnies

findtim

Top Contributor
my Friday funny is I bought a "wii fit" for Helena for xmas, I set it up and tested it and what it does is it weights you, you put in your birthdate and then does a balance test and gives you your "fitness age"

mine was 15YEARSSSSS older then I am :mad:

I think that's propaganda so you use it, I wonder if they have a result that says " ohhhhh, you do not need me, take me back for a refund" ?

tim

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
To the english cricket team, i have missed out on watching nearly a week of test cricket because you are so bad, you don't even deserve to be in the friday funnies, go home

dicardo83

my Friday funny is I bought a "wii fit" for Helena for xmas, I set it up and tested it and what it does is it weights you, you put in your birthdate and then does a balance test and gives you your "fitness age"

mine was 15YEARSSSSS older then I am :mad:

I think that's propaganda so you use it, I wonder if they have a result that says " ohhhhh, you do not need me, take me back for a refund" ?

tim
Haha, might have to go for a run and practice balancing every morning and try again in a week? How far off was Helena's from her real age?

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
yes, It should definitely be the first game of the season.

http://www.melbournebowlingclub.com/ , its their 150th year, 11th March 2014, maybe they should invite the english team :)

tim

Yep i can see this bowling club when on the train into the city (for our domainers coffee) This partly where crackajack was filmed, don't know if bad cricket teams deserve to be there, perhaps Oakleigh bowls club may be more suitable

findtim

Top Contributor
Haha, might have to go for a run and practice balancing every morning and try again in a week? How far off was Helena's from her real age?

Helena scored 14 years younger !!! , max (5) registered at 25, ruby 7 registered at 22 so the thing must be broken :rolleyes:

I was going to take it back :rolleyes: but then I found out it has a golf driving range in it

tim

Data Glasses

Top Contributor

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Here is a sunday funny ::

Hello!

I represent a wealthy investor from Macau (China) who wants to purchase robothire.net.

My investor has $386,000 budget for 30-50 domain names.

Please respond and specify a desired price in the subject line.

My client has 415,000 usd budget for 40-50 domains. He is very interested in financial, shopping, adult, gambling, mobile phones and weight loss related domains.

Please let us know your preferred payment method (PayPal, Western Union, escrow etc.). If this is your first time domain sale I may help you with the sale/transfer process.

Are you a member of domain seller communities/forums? Probably, we know each other under some nicknames?

Regards,

David Duncan

Vice President

Switzerland
Basel
am krayenrain 18
Phone: 0041763987953

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication may contain private, confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole use of the designated and/or duly authorized recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and permanently delete all copies of this email including all attachments without reading them.

StuartB

gTLD Friday Funnies

Holy crap - check out the explanation of the business model for .wed

I have been rolling on the floor and can't wait for Friday!!!

This is going to be a disaster. Definitely a Friday Funny - unless it is your money being burnt.

http://t.co/mmuBdBpO5x

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members