What's new

Friday Funnies

eBranding.com.au

Top Contributor
their suggestions are to have no more them 5 plugins on a wordpress site, their next suggestion is to install a PLUGIN !!! wp-cache

after that they have other suggestions , do not use google sitemap, do not use any SEO plugins and do not use any backup plugins.

Sounds like it's time to find a new host! That's pretty absurd

findtim

Top Contributor
who said developing is a waste of time, I know someone that is laughing all the way to the bank, its not just the 40K but also the income over the years

well done johno :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

nt81

Top Contributor

findtim

Top Contributor
OK, I don't normal do this and I know its probably illegal insider trading but .....who's bidding on wanker.com.au today? come on ...... own up :D:D:D

tim :rolleyes:

findtim

Top Contributor
Could be an amusing email address... but I still think it's a waste of money

that would be FUN, ring ring " hello, we would like to send you some information about our life insurance, can we have you email address"?

"yes, its tim@wanker.com.au"

"sir we are serious"

"so am I "

beepppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

findtim

Top Contributor
helena and i just had a huge word fight, as she is a really powerful intelligent women so i do cop it often !

so i said sorry. her reply was: " i don't want to fight, so if you just do everything i say we will be fine"

:eek::D:p;):):rolleyes::confused::(:mad::cool:

tim

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
helena and i just had a huge word fight, as she is a really powerful intelligent women so i do cop it often !

so i said sorry. her reply was: " i don't want to fight, so if you just do everything i say we will be fine"

:eek::D:p;):):rolleyes::confused::(:mad::cool:

tim

Just checked, underthethumb.com.au is taken, one of yours ?

:D

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
just been to the coles with my 5 yr old, he asks me " why do you have to SCAM your card"?

tim

Did you say because Coles always scam me :p

~

Well it seems i misread Honan's text message yesterday and as i walked through the city to go to the vic markets i spotted what looked like Joes wife, 'hello is the you'? ….. 'Hi rod why aren't you having coffee with Joe'? .. to which i replied 'He cancelled it yesterday, i posted on Dntrade there was no coffee' So in a strange twist i went and had coffee with Joe

findtim

Top Contributor
i think there is typo domain on drops tomorrow

electricsheep.com.au

shouldn't it be electricsheep.co.nz ?

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting