Status serverHold (Expired)
Status serverRenewProhibited (Expired)
Status serverUpdateProhibited (Expired)
Registrant I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY PTY LTD

how much did you bid …….LOL

nt81

Top Contributor
It's friday,

This landed in my inbox, and I found it slightly amusing, so here it is...

Attachments

• HJ.jpg
    HJ.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 13

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I walked past the Ford Dealership and pointed out to the salesman the digital sign they had hired was displaying 2.9% finace on the new ford focus, i suggested they might wish to change it to 2.9% finance instead. Half an hour later as i walked past i noticed they had corrected the spelling, i still had fun pointing out the bad spelling though

nt81

Top Contributor
As an ex-signwriter, I can tell you that the last thing you ever want to see is a typo.

Lots of places actually have QC checks that have to be signed off on before ANYTHING goes out the door. And for good reason, there have been some beauties :)

I can't talk though because I sent an email to a client on Wednesday and told them I was going to shut down a service. Didn't proof it before I hit send, and wasn't until they replied that I noticed I told them I was going to shit down a service. Blah!

findtim

Top Contributor
for YEARS now Helena has told me we live in Melbourne because its to hot in Byron Bay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tim

findtim

Top Contributor
WELL F me dead ! today hostgator shuts down another one of my sites !!!

apparently to much CPU usage, so now they have whitelisted my IP so I can fix it by following their suggestions.

their suggestions are to have no more them 5 plugins on a wordpress site, their next suggestion is to install a PLUGIN !!! wp-cache

after that they have other suggestions , do not use google sitemap, do not use any SEO plugins and do not use any backup plugins.

I'm going to duplicate this into Friday funnies sorry.

tim

dicardo83

WELL F me dead ! today hostgator shuts down another one of my sites !!!

apparently to much CPU usage, so now they have whitelisted my IP so I can fix it by following their suggestions.

their suggestions are to have no more them 5 plugins on a wordpress site, their next suggestion is to install a PLUGIN !!! wp-cache

after that they have other suggestions , do not use google sitemap, do not use any SEO plugins and do not use any backup plugins.

I'm going to duplicate this into Friday funnies sorry.

tim
Very interesting, I had ALL my sites shut down at Hostgator recently due to one of the Wordpress installs using too many resources and I was overseas at the time and couldn't do much. You should check out the Cheap Hosting thread at one of the Ventraip resellers??? I'm slowly moving all my sites back to Australia now that the price of hosting is coming down to a reasonable amount.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo