What's new

Friday Funnies

StuartB

Getting a stack of dodgy renewals from Domain Renewal Services again.

Looks like they are targeting .com.au again.

I wonder how many small businesses get sucked into this scam.

Not quite Friday Funnies, but it is a bit of a joke.

findtim

Top Contributor
its a numbers game, I have a client that did it before they were my client, so they must be making money, personally I'd like to ^%*&%&* them in the &**^

tim

findtim

Top Contributor
google loves me !

google must love me as I got 3 x $150 vouchers for adwords in the letter box today, NOTE: the same physical address ! for 3 separate online businesses.

but I have to spend $50 of course.

I think everyone knows I like EMD's but it really hit home just now in the google promo they sent.

its a flip out brochure, very minimalistic, starts out with "make sure they find your business EASILY"

then you open it and it says "people search online for what you offer " and it shows an iphone with the search term "dentist" ( :eek: surely they are looking for a dubbo dentist !!! ) :D [ this one's going in the pool room ]

maybe google are a member of DNT and read my threads ?

the next bit shows the results for "dentist" and www dot dentistxyz dot com dot au shows up ( good on them for localising the promotion to .au ) " your ads show up on google )

next page is " and then they give you a call "

then more bla bla bla

---------------

he is the point: they didn't use " john smith dentist " as the example for their sales pitch, they used an EMD.

my Friday funny is they used dentist ! LUV IT

tim

findtim

Top Contributor
NF buy it maybe's

WOW, 2 Friday funnies

http://screencast.com/t/aA3MAD6O2yqK

what are the odds that I get a google promo that says dentists ( which I do not presently deal with ) and then dentist type domains drop tomorrow AND NF put a ridiculous "buy it maybe" price on them !

tim

findtim

Top Contributor
Yep this was being promoted at southland shopping centre and there are three sizes, i am suggesting a group shot from the next xmas function :eek:

at those prices spacey you could afford to get a life sized one for yourself :D

tim

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Straight from the xmas bon bons …….

What athlete is the warmest in winter? ………. the long jumper
~
How do frogs send messages to each other? …… morse toad
~
They never get any better …….only worse

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager