What's new

Drops today - May 2012

Shane

Top Contributor
I was amongst the final few second bidders too. Wife is a town planner...

I see it went to a good home though. :)

neddy

Top Contributor
A load of "Billich" names dropping today (14). By design or accident I wonder?

Charles Billich is the artist with a gallery in "The Rocks".

They still retain Billich.com.au

Mark

Top Contributor
Yes - I think something might be askew. There was scheduled maintenance this morning at Ausregistry so perhaps they've hit a problem (I've lodged a support ticket so will find out more shortly)

neddy

Top Contributor
Yes - I think something might be askew. There was scheduled maintenance this morning at Ausregistry so perhaps they've hit a problem (I've lodged a support ticket so will find out more shortly)

I noticed that something was up this morning - couldn't do a WhoIs check at Ausregistry. (Though that part is working now).

neddy

Top Contributor
Drops have fallen over today - but if you are quick enough, you can hand register some names! ;)

TpD

Well done dntrade members, and thanks Ned, for the heads up, I nearly caught one myself!

Last edited:

findtim

Top Contributor
i went to register a domain today at crazydomains and it told me it was available, i really didn't believe it so i typed it into the url bar and it had a website on it but crazydoms let me go right through to the payment section for that domain !

i then went over to inww and it showed the registered domain

! weird,

tim

findtim

Top Contributor
(3.38pm ) interesting to see 2 .net.au's leading the bids so far for tommorrow close.
mortgagerates and poolfencing

tim

neddy

Top Contributor
Someone's grand plan went down the gurgler today.

227 real estate domains were dropped - all with suburb / town name - hyphen - realestate.com.au

:eek:

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members