What's new

Credit.com.au

snoopy

Top Contributor
Not really disappointing, I mean its Saturday, if it went during the week I can probably see it going for more.

Get ready for every BS excuse under the sun,

"I would have bid 40k but I don't have 40 cents"
"Many people have still not adjusted their clocks for daylight savings"
"I was drinking a milkshake and it spilt on my keyboard, I could not place my final earth shattering bid"
"There is school holidays in the Northern Territory right now, this name would have done better next week"

The price was no surprise (or shouldn't be), the name sounds great but it lacks obvious usage and people will not go crazy if they can't see a clear road ahead. I'd be surprised it it went much over 30k, or if it went under 10k but where it ended is totally in line with the market in my view.

One think I've learnt lately about .com.au is that I am usually over with appraisals when the name actually gets put up for sale (there has been 3 in the last week or so), and most others are way way over.

daddybat

Get ready for every BS excuse under the sun,

"I would have bid 40k but I don't have 40 cents"
"Many people have still not adjusted their clocks for daylight savings"
"I was drinking a milkshake and it spilt on my keyboard, I could not place my final earth shattering bid"
"There is school holidays in the Northern Territory right now, this name would have done better next week"

The price was no surprise (or shouldn't be), the name sounds great but it lacks obvious usage and people will not go crazy if they can't see a clear road ahead. I'd be surprised it it went much over 30k, or if it went under 10k but where it ended is totally in line with the market in my view.

One think I've learnt lately about .com.au is that I am usually over with appraisals when the name actually gets put up for sale (there has been 3 in the last week or so), and most others are way way over.

I hear what you're saying Snoopy - but when I see a name like this I see a fabulous brand with a pulse. What do you think Credit.com is worth?

I actually was surprised to see this go for such a low price, even on a Saturday to a low wholesale buyer's marketplace.

I have a few good mates in various areas of the credit business, so this will be a very fun and profitable name/site to work on....

snoopy

Top Contributor
I hear what you're saying Snoopy - but when I see a name like this I see a fabulous brand with a pulse. What do you think Credit.com is worth?

I actually was surprised to see this go for such a low price, even on a Saturday to a low wholesale buyer's marketplace.

I have a few good mates in various areas of the credit business, so this will be a very fun and profitable name/site to work on....

I think that is where the potential is, selling it to a brand type buyer, I think it will be a very difficult name to develop, time will tell.

Would say around 500k for credit.com.

findtim

Top Contributor
well done, great price, for those with only 40cents, or milk split on their keyboard as snoopy put it, creditcredit.com.au drops tommorrow

but tomorrow is sunday !

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads