What's new

Credit.com.au

Blue Wren

Top Contributor
I already made a comment on this here in this thread

"quote"

CREDIT.COM.AU

In the last 5 minutes I have watched go from $300-ish to over $1819

I'm saying it'll go for between $60k-$85k <-- Newbie guestimate. Don't shoot me. :eek::)

BenWalker

Top Contributor
If im not mistaken, few years ago Credit.fr sold for around $750,000 will be interesting to see how the .com.au go.

Chris.C

Top Contributor
I'm saying it'll go for between $60k-$85k <-- Newbie guestimate.
It's a "nice" domain, but I'm not so sure if it's "$85,000 nice"...

This is a real hard one to value because how you would use the domain isn't immediately obvious...

...but given it is already at $3000 no doubt it will drum up a bit of PR interest in the domain space none the less, which is always a good thing for us domainers.

Last edited:

morganp

I agree, not sure how the buyer will optimise the domain. Nonetheless its a great domain so good luck to the eventual winner.

snoopy

Top Contributor
It is a bit of a trophy name, sounds impressive but without a clear development path as Chris has said.

So unless someone with a similar brand type name is in the market I doubt it is really going to fly. I'd say somewhere between what the .info & the .mobi got. Would guess around $25k.

James

Top Contributor
Nice domain but not for me....I agree with Morgans comments......prob can see 30,000 possibly more...

Marshe

one word domains are always in demand but dont see the way to monitise or build a business off the back of this one. Its one of those domains that everyone gets excited about until they really think about its use and they get nowhere.

12 months from now its not going to be anothing exciting imho

only 1300 exact match searches BUT 1,500,000 broad match searches.

Marshe

Did some quick maths
Credit.fr sold for $850,000
France
Exact = 74,000 ($11.48/visit)
Broadmatch = 37,200,000 ($0.02/visit)

Aus
Exact = 1,300 ($11.48 x 1,300 = $14,924)
Broad = 1,500,000 ($0.02 x 1,500,000 = $30,000)

Therefore based on cost per visitor ranges between $15,000 and $35,000.
I think the upper end of this price is fair but once you start pushing over $50k your in lala land.

will be interesting to see what it goes for.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member