What's new

AirAustralia.com.au for Sale

zhenjie

Top Contributor
Funny enough I was on the very last flight out of Honolulu yesterday on Air Australia. No wonder the stewards were all in CBF mode.

Shane

Top Contributor
A bunch of my mates were all booked with them to fly to Melbourne for the F1 next month. Thankfully another mate and I were booked on Qantas. :)

I guess this domain is worth bugger all now...

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Awww...

I used to love flying with them to holiday destinations... flights were so cheap... too cheap obviously.

Billy01

Top Contributor
For the next 72 hours

They will receive a shyte load of traffic. Me thinks the bookings might be down a wee bit though. Then like so many in the past 4,000 punters will make it home around the globe and we all would have forgotten about Air Australia.

acheeva

Top Contributor
Hang on to it

History says someone else will step up and try to make a small fortune out of the airline industry and they will want that name or similar

The only problem stopping most people from trying is that they don't have the large fortune they need to get started and convert to a small fortune

snoopy

Top Contributor
Hang on to it

History says someone else will step up and try to make a small fortune out of the airline industry and they will want that name or similar

Unless someone takes it over in administration/liquidation there is no scope for that. It has no established brand and in a year or two the only thing people will remember about it is that it went bust.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member