What's new

AirAustralia.com.au for Sale

segator

Top Contributor
Hi,
We have been operating AirAustralia.com.au earning great travel commission But wish to sell it. We have valued the domain from experience $150K. Traffic stats inclusive this month 47145 views.
Just wanted to get extra thoughts.

segator

Top Contributor
Listed today on NetFleet to sell airaustralia

We have listed today on NetFleet airaustralia.com.au to sell.

Good luck!:)

hazza5150

Air Australia will come after this domain name for sure - considering Air Australia" and "airaustralia.com" are trademarks of Strategic Aviation Group Pty Ltd and are licenced to Strategic Airlines Pty Ltd

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Air Australia will come after this domain name for sure - considering Air Australia" and "airaustralia.com" are trademarks of Strategic Aviation Group Pty Ltd and are licenced to Strategic Airlines Pty Ltd
That doesn't mean they are not willing to pay a pretty penny to save themselves the legal fees. Makes me think of groupon.com.au...

:rolleyes:

segator

Top Contributor
We have spoken with IP Australia re TM and are confident with our application. Most importantly is to protect your domain; in NSW an online domain name business is recognised by the NSW Office of Fair Trading - no need to register the business name AIRAustralia.com.au

Last edited:

neddy

Top Contributor
There were two threads running concurrently in the "appraisals" section. I have merged them.

With regards the sale thread, just a reminder please that it is etiquette not to make comments (unless it is "sold"; "PM sent" etc).

Cheers, Ned

segator

Top Contributor
Just a quick thank you from the forum for your support.

"After listing with NetFleet Aftermarket today I am very pleased it has been a good day; I have taken 19 calls today and 5 offers for airaustralia.com.au. The enquiries seem to be from travel related organisations without disclosing conversations."

geodomains

Top Contributor
Hi Segator,
I had at look at your website and I am sorry to say I find it amazing you can value this domain at $150k, let alone say you have had 19 calls and 5 offers.
The website is 1 page landing page with Zuji plastered all over it, the term alone even at number 1 on Google would only get 400UV's a month.

Please prove me wrong and I will stand corrected, but what am I missing that creates the valuation?

Don

neddy

Top Contributor
Just a quick thank you from the forum for your support.

"After listing with NetFleet Aftermarket today I am very pleased it has been a good day; I have taken 19 calls today and 5 offers for airaustralia.com.au. The enquiries seem to be from travel related organisations without disclosing conversations."

Just a bit puzzled as to how you got so much activity and so many phone calls in one day? Can't see your phone number listed anywhere.

segator

Top Contributor
Hi Segator,
I had at look at your website and I am sorry to say I find it amazing you can value this domain at $150k, let alone say you have had 19 calls and 5 offers.
The website is 1 page landing page with Zuji plastered all over it, the term alone even at number 1 on Google would only get 400UV's a month.

Please prove me wrong and I will stand corrected, but what am I missing that creates the valuation?

Don

Total statistics this month (extract hosting as at 24 Nov 2011 19:16 PM)
Total Page Views: 54464
Total Visitors: 22358

Google Analytics breakdown 90% of visitors from Brisbane, Sydney & Melbourne

Cheers!

segator

Top Contributor
Just a bit puzzled as to how you got so much activity and so many phone calls in one day? Can't see your phone number listed anywhere.

Hi, the back end analytic show 39 visits from whois.net.au our number is listed or simply you can click on the company signature below to see our contact number.

Cheers!
:)

joe

Top Contributor

Cheers!

I'm assuming this is mostly direct/type-in traffic? Can't imagine this site is getting much in the way of organic.

geodomains

Top Contributor

Cheers!

Ok, I've had a look on Google and air australia the #1 site is guess what www.airaustralia.com , so your traffic is from those looking for this company.

It's plausable you could be getting this traffic, but maybe you should point this out to everyone first.

Don

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members