What's new

Worst Support Ever

robert

Top Contributor
I am about to put together another in-depth blog post about my experiences with Netfleet, and how they continually pretend to "re-invent" themselves, only to sink back to their usual "we don't care about anyone" platform and money-collecting philosophy.

But before I make mention of my upcoming post about them, (and ask for your input!!) I would like to give them a fourth chance at fixing my own personal one-week old problem, before I go to print.

Hey, Netfleet support!!!
This is the fourth (and now public) time I have reached out to you regarding the domain name I won 8 DAYS AGO on the Netfleet platform.
MargaretRiverAccom.com.au
As you can see from this screenshot taken today...

so, yes... as you can clearly see, this domain name was last modified on the 10th April.
That's 8 days ago!
The day I won the name.
And it says Netfleet are kindly holding it FOR ME.
Well, I can't do anything with it until you actually give it to me. Give me what is mine, pretty please, with sweetener on top, for the FOURTH time.
I have emailed you every 48 hours since then, ASKING FOR THE NAME THAT I NOW LEGITIMATELY OWN to appear in my account.
I have emailed support@netfleet.com.au and also Nikki's personal email too, at least once.
Dead air.
I hope you do the right thing and get your act together.

Other than that, I know I can't be the only one being ignored by them... being let down... and being sick of it...
I ask that everyone reading this, please email me your recent Netfleet stories (good or bad) so they can appear in my upcoming public and factual blog article about them. Please let me know if you'd like to remain anonymous in the article, and I will respect your wishes.
My email address is robert@dbr.com.au

robert

Top Contributor
Official auDA Complaint has now been submitted by me against Netfleet.
Thank you for your recent submissions regarding Netfleet to me. If anyone else has anything they would like to say regarding their recent experiences with Netfleet, in regards to my upcoming blog article about them, please send them through.

robert

Top Contributor
Between Netfleet and auDA.... I don't know who is worse?
Tomorrow marks one week since I lodged the auDA complaint and NOTHING HAS CHANGED.
I will be phoning auDA tomorrow to check on the progress of my complaint against Netfleet.
Anyone out there reading this - feel free to WHOIS the name I have been talking about all this time:
MargaretRiverAccom.com.au
It still says I am the Registrant, but with Netfleet "holding it for me" and using their holding email address, so I have NO control over the name.
As mentioned, I emailed Netfleet support on 3 seperate occasions every few days and also emailed their new manager Nikki (who I really liked when she first came on the scene, but where is she now?).
I have heard nothing.
I'll let you know (for those who care?!) what auDA eventually say they are going to do about this tomorrow...

robert

Top Contributor
okay... the news today makes a lot of sense as to why they all may be "scrambling" over there!
Still, I got name problems that I need sorted!
The world keeps turning!

DomainNames

Top Contributor
auDA supply complaints should be responded to in 5 business days under their published policy... Good Luck with that.

https://www.auda.org.au/about-auda/our-services/submit-an-industry-complaint/

Industry Complaints
If you would like to lodge a formal complaint regarding a registrar or reseller, please click here.
Submit an Industry Complaint
Please use this form to lodge a formal complaint regarding a registrar or reseller.
Complaints regarding a registrar or reseller may include:
  • if you are having trouble retrieving your .au domain name password
  • if a registrar or reseller has entered their own contact details for your .au domain name
  • breaches of the .au Domain Name Supplier Code of Practice.
auDA will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 5 business days.

If your complaint is accepted, auDA will endeavour to conclude the investigation of your complaint within 30 days. auDA will contact you if further information is required or if the investigation is likely to exceed 30 days.

robert

Top Contributor
Today is Day 6 and Thursday (tomorrow) will be Day 7.
NO acknowledgement of complaint from auDA.
NO support or care-factor from Netfleet support AFTER 17 days and multiple emails!!!!

robert

Top Contributor
I shouldn't have to go that far. If Netfleet can't respond to THREE support emails over 10 days... and auDA can't respond to an official complaint in 5 days... their systems are BROKEN. It also proves they DON'T CARE.

That being said, here's an update on my name.

Netfleet BLOCKED me from accessing the drops yesterday. The block message said, "You have an outstanding invoice, so you can't bid on the drops today!"

The outstanding invoice was for MargaretRiverAccom.com.au - and there was NOTHING wrong with my card on file. They had finally decided to bill me for the name 17 DAYS AFTER I WON IT and more than 5 DAYS after I had submitted my complaint to auDA.

I have the name now, but this whole thing is a joke.

Netfleet didn't bother to apologise, they didn't bother to reach out and say, "oh sorry, we had tech problems" or anything like that. They simply blocked my account and sent me an invoice 17 days late saying PAY US.

There is no doubt in my mind, Netfleet don't give one single shred of care-factor to any one of us. It's all about invoicing and collecting the money.

I met plenty of international drop-catchers when I was in Vegas in January. I am being as pro-active as I can to help one of them to come in to Australia and knock NetFleet out of the park. Help them, by pointing them in the right direction in terms of policy. My reason being, is so that we have a drop catching service that actually CARES about their customers and runs a great system.

One gets the feeling that Netfleet are just looking for a buyer, so they can get out of the drop-catching game, that they are clearly dominating, but don't care about. I doubt anyone will want to buy them, but if another drop catcher starts up in the next year or two and beats them, they won't be worth very much in any case!

Shame on you, Netfleet.

Worst customer support EVER.

robert

Top Contributor
Late last week, a representative from auDA contacted me by phone. It was a few days late, according to their own policy, but I appreciated the call. The rep told me they contacted auDA a few days earlier and asked what was the hold up? That is the same day Netfleet blocked my account and sent me an invoice to PAY UP. There was nothing wrong with my CC, and I clicked PAY NOW and paid with the same CC. Then my account was good to go again.
What peeves me though is the total disrespect from that mob. They don't bother to answer numerous support emails for 17 days... so I have to complain.... then auDA phones them up and Netfleet just block my account and send an invoice. There was no email saying "Sorry for not getting around to sorting your problem, we are experiencing very intense situations over here and we can barely cope... blah blah"... or anything like that. It's as though I was "putting them out".
They're just a rude company. Always have been. Always will be, by the looks of it.

Robert Crain

Late last week, a representative from auDA contacted me by phone. It was a few days late, according to their own policy, but I appreciated the call. The rep told me they contacted auDA a few days earlier and asked what was the hold up? That is the same day Netfleet blocked my account and sent me an invoice to PAY UP. There was nothing wrong with my CC, and I clicked PAY NOW and paid with the same CC. Then my account was good to go again.
What peeves me though is the total disrespect from that mob. They don't bother to answer numerous support emails for 17 days... so I have to complain.... then auDA phones them up and Netfleet just block my account and send an invoice. There was no email saying "Sorry for not getting around to sorting your problem, we are experiencing very intense situations over here and we can barely cope... blah blah"... or anything like that. It's as though I was "putting them out".
They're just a rude company. Always have been. Always will be, by the looks of it.
This is the problem when a system allows it's employees to become too cosy, and they don't have to answer to anyone - well anyone that cares too much.
Too many organisations have this attitude these days. Their attitude is 'just go away'.

Andrew Wright

Top Contributor
...I think" no-one's home" at netfleet.

No-one cares, as long as the system keeps running itself, and money keeps coming in, all is good.

Your issue is an irritation - it needs human interaction.

robert

Top Contributor
I believe 50% Melbourne IT. But it is clear they have nothing to do with it. I'm sure they don't even remember they have anything to do with it... I'm truly sick of their drop-catching monopoly and lack of empathy and support toward domainers. We deserve better than this.

robert

Top Contributor
I wonder how long it's going to take Netfleet to transfer all the names I won today over to me? Another 17 days?

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member