What's new

The Recent Registrations Thread

Billy01

Top Contributor
Yippee

I might finally might have a winner. I appreciate your thoughts. Its not for sale though its booked in with Djuqa so you'll see it soon.

Thank you

snoopinc

So i said to myself, i'll register one more 3d domain since many good .com.au 3d domains have been taken. I got myself 3drecorder.com.au.

Oz.

Top Contributor
SpaceTourism/com/au - very surprised it was available.
SpaceTourism/net/au already taken.

Last edited:

Shaun

Top Contributor
Yeah www.expireddomains.com.au is really good. Shouldn't have told you!

I recently got www.cheaptermlifeinsurance.com.au = 1,000 exacts... = Profitable sector

Billy01

Top Contributor
Gaming Sites

3dpoker.com.au
3droulette.com.au
3dblackjack.com.au

Looking forward to putting these with the others and rolling them all out next month.

Timmy

Banned
THINKDO.COM.AU - this is for a future project, idea factory :) Think it, do it.

I don't have a lot of experience with .TV but want to make some fun sites using CLIPSHARE script I purchased years ago (youtube clone - set and forget).

BEATIT.TV 1.8million exacts apparently with 2% competition.

ENDANGEREDANIMALS.TV 165,000 exacts per month apparently with 17% competition. The wife has been looking for a worthy blog and is passionate about animals, my business also just signed contracts to be a major sponsor for http://www.planetyou.org.au which should be a good fit in there as well.

Keen to know people's thoughts on these domains, and the figures Market Samurai &(Google Adwords KeyTool) churns out and how much attention we should be paying to them. It may be worth mentioning that BEATIT.NET is for sales for nearly $4,000 USD @ GoDaddy.

Last edited:

Ross

Top Contributor

RDTaxCredit.com.au (New R&D Tax Credit is coming up)
FreeDetox.com.au (Detox seems to be popular)
Entrepreneurship.net.au (Saw that enterpreneur.net.au was at auction ... so i registered this one)
VisitRussia.com.au ( my background is russian so it made sense)

Timmy

Banned
Entrepreneur.net.au =)

Can't believe I avoided drop for months, then after joining for a day saw this beauty. Sure, you might say it's in the beholder, but this domain has some serious potential with the right development.

T

Last edited:

Timmy

Banned
Yugioh.com.au
GreysAnatomy.com.au
AustralianSuper.net
AustralianSuper.org
AustralianSuperannuation.net
AustralianSuperannuation.org
HomeBrewForum.org

SmokingFacts.com.au ---> the .net is listed for sale $8.5k