What's new

The Recent Registrations Thread

Honan

Top Contributor
OMG. I'm not sure the world needs another TV station for that club - they already have Eddie McGuire.
Thanks for the tip, Simon
I wrote to Roy and HG and asked if they would leave a note in the triple m studio for Eddie, after their shift finishes.
Suggested that Eddie could put a 24 hour camera underwater in the spa and broadcast live on collingwood.tv from the lexus centre

soj

Founder
Regged a few car parts related domains today

ignitioncoils.com.au
ignitionmodules.com.au
timingchains.com.au
brakecalipers.com.au
brakerotors.com.au
radiatorcaps.com.au
radiatorhoses.com.au
cvjoints.com.au
powersteeringpumps.com.au
oxygensensors.com.au

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Interesting spacey - I'd always pictured you as someone with teeth. Now i'm not so sure!

cattle crushes ? ..........are you one of those guys with a big bullbar and spotlights who waits for the b+s Ball ??? :eek:

I am guessing richmond supporter ........hmmmmm .....LOL

imagine if king eddie was on the marketing team for your websites , he would be on the streets handiing out flyers to everybody and soon the whole world would know about your site !

Honan

Top Contributor
Imagine if Eddie bought Collingwood.TV for $10 on ebay today and developed it with youtubes on a wp blog with a free theme
Yeah, I know
"Tell 'im he's dreaming"

djuqa

Top Contributor
Memoirs.net.au
Yet another great keyword .net.au to be developed
Will be an outlet for both my own books and others

marketingweb

Top Contributor
cattle crushes ? ..........are you one of those guys with a big bullbar and spotlights who waits for the b+s Ball ???

Lol, the site is actually called National Stockyard Systems and has nothing to do with bullbars. A cattle crush is nothing like that, it's a sort of pen thing that holds a cow still while it gets an injection, gets weighed, that sort of thing.

It's not actually my site (it's for a client) but I did build it a couple years ago, and I and do SEO on it. Number 1/2 depending on the day for a whole heap of search terms (eg cattle yards, cattleyards, stock yards, large cattle yards etc). Cattle Crushes was about position 40 late last year, now up to position 4 once I started focusing on it. Hence the reason for the link on my signature - it's an SEO link building thing.

Just to be clear thought that's not why I post here (to build links)... more if I'm going to post anyway, might as well have some links in my signature that help me out!

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Lol, the site is actually called National Stockyard Systems and has nothing to do with bullbars. A cattle crush is nothing like that, it's a sort of pen thing that holds a cow still while it gets an injection, gets weighed, that sort of thing.

It's not actually my site (it's for a client) but I did build it a couple years ago, and I and do SEO on it. Number 1/2 depending on the day for a whole heap of search terms (eg cattle yards, cattleyards, stock yards, large cattle yards etc). Cattle Crushes was about position 40 late last year, now up to position 4 once I started focusing on it. Hence the reason for the link on my signature - it's an SEO link building thing.

Just to be clear thought that's not why I post here (to build links)... more if I'm going to post anyway, might as well have some links in my signature that help me out!

so it's richmond !

yep i always have a few links in my signature as well

DavidL

Top Contributor
Both great reg's guys.

On the 3D bandwagon, I grabbed:

3dtvglassses.com.au
3dvideocameras.com.au
3dwebcams.com.au

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
well to keep going on the 3d theme