What's new

PetInsurance.com.au dropping tomorrow

Shaun

Top Contributor
How much would you give me for Buyinsurance.com.au + net.au ?:D

Not my type of name I'm afraid.

On a side note - Mark/David - where are you pulling your "search" numbers from, Pet Insurance on NF is displayed as 1,925 and Google Adwords says 6,600 with a $15CPC (for those of you without this feature).

DavidL

Top Contributor
On a side note - Mark/David - where are you pulling your "search" numbers from, Pet Insurance on NF is displayed as 1,925 and Google Adwords says 6,600 with a $15CPC (for those of you without this feature).

I noticed that too. We do pull the figires from Google's API so in theory it should be the same figure. Will get Mark to have a look...

Shane

Top Contributor
imagine

if there was a advertising in all the veterinarians around australia

i think huge numbers would sign up

Most Australians won't even insure themselves, so I doubt they'll rush out to insure their pets.

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Hi DomainNames,

Drop.com.au has an ongoing arrangement to acquire domains for Domain Active via the Drop.com.au expired auction on the basis that there are no competing bids from Drop.com.au customers. You'll see these registrations as $0 bids in the Drop.com.au results.

PetInsurance.com.au already has bids on Drop.com.au so, no, Domain Active will not be bidding on it.

Cheers

Andrew

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
PetInsurance is only offered by one company in WA and they are having difficulty in selling it. Premiums are around $600 a year. As a reseller of this (company I used to work for) the reseller was not profitable for 6 years and therefore they pulled out of it.

Whilst people maybe attracted by the "petinsurance" name - less than 1k IMO.

Congratulation Shaun! $16,223.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members