What's new

houghtonrichards.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conquer

Sasha; to negotiate for a couple of months means that for a couple of months negotiations took place until an agreeable price was reached. Price/Domain Name; I suppose I could tell you, but I don't see it being any of your business to be brutally honest. I'm all in favour of transparency as a general principle, but I don't consider disclosing business dealings as being very professional.
Neddy; being a very cynical person myself you're forgiven for cynicism ;) In response to your question / opinion of "what it looks like", the answer is no.
And, lastly, yes I agree, Richard Bell is a nice guy.
Regards / Over & Out,
Steve Knuckey - VIP :D

Jillian

Hi everyone,

My name is Jillian and I am a Marketing Executive here at Houghton Richards. Apologies for our lack of response; we have been extremely busy over the last few weeks and do not check the forum often.

I will repeat Nichola's previous comment for you all, "We would be more than happy if ever required to validate the numbers we quote as they are, in fact, conservative."

If anyone has any further queries regarding this statement, please don't hesitate to contact us by filling out the contact form on our website www.houghtonrichards.com.

Thank you for your continued interest in Houghton Richards!

Kind regards,

Jillian.

neddy

Top Contributor
I think we should all move on. Better and more positive things to talk about.

HR hasn't hurt me or anybody that I know of. If they are "guilty" of anything, it is simply hyperbole and exaggeration. They've come up short on that - but it's not a hanging offence imho. There are plenty of similar examples in all walks of life - particularly in the domain industry.

At the end of the day, no one is forced to deal with them if they don't want to.

petermeadit

Top Contributor
This thread is now closed.
Users signing up with multiple accounts have been banned and posts removed due to breaking the forum rules.
We'd like to remind everyone to respect and follow the rules, for the benefit of all DNTrade users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members