What's new

gTLD stuff

nt81

Top Contributor
Our new puppy enjoys waking up at 5am every morning to go outside for his early morning wizz ;) For me, it's either that, or clean up a mess :p What was that abut wetting the bed? haha plus I couldn't sleep because I went to bed very early last night and my new website project has my brain buzzing :)

Established players like eHarmony won't have any issues if they transition. I don't see any new players doing well from a new gTLD when the dating space is clearly ruled by Smartphone Apps.

nt81

Top Contributor
lol @ Google search. They know their demographic well...

MCUH

I can see .flights being used as update sites but not sure who's gonna make money with this extension ?
I'm guessing some of the large corporates such as Flight Centre, Webjet and other travel companies will want to secure them as part of their long-term strategy.

I think there's many different things you could do with .flights such as a geo style sight like Sydney.flights with other Sydney holiday info and packages linked to the site or a directory style design with basic info and links with some Google ad revenue.

FYI - Airports by Passenger Traffic http://bit.ly/1bUwZLP (Wikipedia Article)

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Just having a look at the gTLD stats and '.xn--3ds443g (在线)' (.online) has already reached 29,722 registrations and is now fourth in the top 30.

I may be wrong but i think the chinese government took the first 20,000 of that total
~
.flights may help airlines but not one for the domainers imo

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads