1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Google Algo Update today - New Panda?

Discussion in 'SEO & SEM Discussions' started by James, Dec 13, 2012.

1. James

James Membership: VIP

2. theseoconsultant

theseoconsultant Membership: VIP

Haha; that is a good one! I'll actually share that with a few people around the office I think.

3. theseoconsultant

4. helloworld

helloworld Membership: VIP

There was def. something. I've just got my new reports in, gone from top 3 to >50 on a lot of terms. Weird.

5. theseoconsultant

Bugger!

Lot's of our sites have benefited great - whilst only a few have dropped off the map completely.

IMHO, this could be because we increased our SEO efforts over the coming last few months to accommodate for the seasonal period. But I didn't expect this to happen on a huge scale across the board which to me says that Google is tweaking something but not telling us what it is.

6. helloworld

helloworld Membership: VIP

According to moz cast it looked to be emd related. But then I charged another account and the emd terms were fine. On a closer inspection overall rankings had actually increased though. So it's not all bad.

7. theseoconsultant