1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Friday Funnies 2016

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by findtim, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Bacon Farmer

Bacon Farmer Membership: VIP

Apparently FindTim was warned off making any Friday Funnies too. Section 183 of the Bad Jokes Act 2010.

2. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    rudeeee joke, you have the option not to click on the link, its up to you, not me, your choice, its actually not funny, or maybe it is? to germans, but there's nothing wrong with germans, i have many friends that are german, actually i don't i just made that bit up, anyway....best of luck, not that you'd need it, but maybe you would? if you saw that other movie about it, so watch it at will or not, be warned it involves.....i better not say ! here's the link.

tim

3. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

What a bummer I did not take a photo of the flyer offering "Life Couching" for Health, Finance and Spirituality
    ~
    What a pity I did not ring the number on the flyer and ask about "Life Couching" while filming it for YouTube
    ~
    Do you know a good "Life Couch" ??
    ~
    Update ....... they realised their spelling error and took down the flyer, call me crazy but I want my "Life Couch" to be able to spell !!!