What's new

Drops today - October 2012

snoopy

Top Contributor
Thought this was funny,

Todays's Top 5 sales. Check how your portfolio fared.
Check the value of your asset portfolio - which of your domain names struck gold and which are on their way up. See all domain names sold in the last auction and compare today's sales to your portfolio.

AdelaideSkipBinHire.com.au
$10
AdelaideSkipHire.com.au
$10
BusinessLawyerBrisbane.com.au
$10
CommercialLawFirm.com.au
$10
DebtRecoveryBrisbane.com.au
$10

Based on that it sounds like my portfolio may not be faring that well!

Seriously though my best guess is Netfleets computer was doing a windows update during todays drop.

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Interesting sales data in other TLD's...

credit.fr Sedo 12/01/2010 $851,875 USD
credit.info N/A 20/12/2006 $36,000 USD
credit.mobi N/A 21/10/2007 $10,600 USD
credit.asia Private 24/02/2008 $10 USD
credit.co.in Sedo 7/07/2010 $1,000 USD

Blue Wren

Top Contributor
CREDIT.COM.AU

In the last 5 minutes I have watched go from $300-ish to over $1819

I'm saying it'll go for between $60k-$85k <-- Newbie guestimate. Don't shoot me. :eek::)

DamianLondon

Top Contributor
I cannot believe this for the life of me. Someone's made a big mistake here.

Anyone got the cash for another $50K+ sale?

Former owners will be kicking themselves at the moment.

Registrar Name Melbourne IT
Status serverHold (Expired)
Status serverRenewProhibited (Expired)
Status serverUpdateProhibited (Expired)
Registrant National Credit Insurance (Brokers) Pty Ltd
Registrant ID ACN 008 090 702
Eligibility Type Company
Registrant Contact ID X122344560728571

ScottNugent

Top Contributor
CoffeeTable.net.au is dropping tomorrow. It seems it's PD. Would there be any reason besides registrant deletion?

payattention

Archived Member
Anyone else think things have been quiet lately? Seems the quality of drops were a bit better 18-24 months back. I've backordered 1 domain, bought 1 from the aftermarkets last week but that's it in quite a while. I usually buy to build, not to park though.

Is this how it goes as the market matures (are we even there?) maybe some of those who are a bit more familiar with .com might shed some light.

ScottNugent

Top Contributor
ResoursesJobs.com.au - dropping today, 1 bidder who has $100 on it. Do they realise it's a mispelling and would probably be hard to rank?

DomainNames

Top Contributor
Anyone else think things have been quiet lately? Seems the quality of drops were a bit better 18-24 months back. I've backordered 1 domain, bought 1 from the aftermarkets last week but that's it in quite a while. I usually buy to build, not to park though.

Is this how it goes as the market matures (are we even there?) maybe some of those who are a bit more familiar with .com might shed some light.

Less names are dropping as people realise domain names are of more value now in many cases so they instead choose to renew and not let them drop

Prices are increasing it seems every day for names and it very interesting to see names resold now at good prices which no one would have wanted even a year ago

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo