What's new

Domain Sales List 2008

geodomains

Top Contributor
First no reserve auction that finished last night at http://www.domaintradingpost.com.au resulted in 7 domains selling out of 20 listed, not brilliant, but not entirely bad. New list of 20 domains have been added. To those that won the domains, thankyou and will be contacting you all shortly. Will be away for 1 week holiday, but have email.

Results are

camera.net.au 60
sheffield.net.au 60
denmark.net.au 61
nowra.net.au 60
agent.net.au 60
airfare.net.au 60
perisher.net.au 110

TroyW

Top Contributor
I was offered $10,000 cash for one of my domains last week. While we're only tracking sales here, it's nice to know there are buyers out there.

soj

Founder
wow that was a real bargain, i was looking at that domain thinking about the development opportunities, should have acted sooner :(

hockey.com.au added to the list

geodomains

Top Contributor
I sold norfolkisland.net.au at auction last night for $1010.00, had 42 bids at close. New list of domains for auction at no reserve is up at http://www.domaintradingpost.com.au/au-domain-name-auctions/

Don

Update the domain is being re-auctioned due to a technical glitch in the last 2 minutes of the auction and to be fair to the bidders, the auction is going to be re-started next tuesday evening for 1 hour.

Last edited:

soj

Founder
Cheers Don, added to the list.

Yeh a very cheap buy for sunrise, could easily sell it to the Sunrise crew at Channel 7

geodomains

Top Contributor
3 more domains sold

I sold 3 other domains at Domain Trading Post last week.
stanthorpe.net.au $77.00
blueys-beach.com.au $82.50
pokolbin.net.au $66.00

Don

soj

Founder
Domains added from the TRAFFIC Down Under Auctions, auction list here.

Fixed up the domains from the TRAFFIC Auctions, as they were in $USD, i have converted to the $AUD from todays currency rate

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member