Free DNS Hosting
Free URL Forwarding
Free Email Forwading
Free DNS Record Managment
Free Sub Domains
Create Free A, CNAME and MX records
Create Unlimted Subdomains using DNS A records
Free Domain Name Parking.
We Submit all Domain Names to Google for free once Registered.
14 day free WebAlive trial for building your own website
Easy to use Administration panel
Free .com.au Domain Name Certificate
Free Domain Name Troubleshooting
Free Domain Locking and Unlocking Service
Free Domain Authcode retreval Service

techmo

Top Contributor
Wouldn't it be better to have a list of the AUDA accredited registrars and their associated resellers?

Case in point: AussieHQ, which has a reseller Jumba, have .com.au domain names for $20 per 2 years, as opposed to the 'generic' AussieHQ price of $59

neddy

Top Contributor
Wouldn't it be better to have a list of the AUDA accredited registrars and their associated resellers?

Case in point: AussieHQ, which has a reseller Jumba, have .com.au domain names for $20 per 2 years, as opposed to the 'generic' AussieHQ price of $59

Hey techmo - as you probably saw, there is a sticky list at the beginning of this thread. But it is time that we updated it again.

Thanks for the rev up!

VentraIP seems to have the best overall deals. You've probably noticed this given that you're a member there.

$19.95 for a new 2 year reg

$39.95 for a Change of Registrant

And great service!

I'll make a point of contacting some other Registrars next week, and try and get some special pricing for DNT members.

If anyone on this forum can help, that would be much appreciated.

DomainNames

Top Contributor
VentraIP is curently the best. Would be good to see the Reg Transfer fee come down to the same price. It must be possible.

tykota

I just wanted to let you know that there are some out of date info on the page;

*Bottle isn't open anymore
*AussieHQ pricing has changed; .com.au/net.au @ $20/2 years, id.au @ $15/2 years and .org.au/asn.au @ $10/2 years and their COR is $75
* NetRegistry pricing has changed; .com.au/net.au @ $34.95/2 years
* MD web hosting is now NetRegistry
* Enetica pricing has changed; .id.au @ $39/2 years
* Domain Central pricing has changed; .com.au/net.au/org.au/id.au/asn.au @ $49.90
* Instra pricing has changed; .com.au/net.au @ $37/2 years, id.au/org.au/asn.au @ $28/2 years
* Domain Candy has been renamed to Yexa.com.au Pty Ltd - pricing has not changed
* Domain8 has been renamed to Drop.com.au Pty Ltd and pricing has changed; .com.au/net.au/org.au $49.95 /2 years

Everything else is still current :)

neddy

Top Contributor
I just wanted to let you know that there are some out of date info on the page;

Totally my fault! Sorry. Haven't got around to updating this properly yet. :eek:

Will do it as part of our upgrade of the site - happening very soon. :)

Cheers, Ned (Admin)

thelostagency

I would suggest it's maybe time to update this list as most registrars have reduced there prices by a fair bit and StudioCoast's Domain Pricing is fairly decent for retail and they also offer discounts for resellers.

.com.au $50
.net.au $50
.org.au $25
.id.au $30
.asn.au $30

Also a number of registrars like NetRegistry have fairly low levels of entry to their reseller programs these days that offer far lower prices.

neddy

Top Contributor
I would suggest it's maybe time to update this list as most registrars have reduced there prices by a fair bit

As I said in my post of 7th June, this is totally my fault it hasn't been upgraded. It will be done with the upcoming revamp.

By the way, the best domain pricing I have come across is VentraIP (sponsor of DNT). Plus they have excellent service,
and one of the cheapest COR's @ $39.95.

Check their new prices:

.com.au - $17.95 for a 2 year reg.

Don't think you can get better than that!

I am a newbie to domains, but Wow, looks like prices have kept dropping year after year!..
May I ask if a new updated table can be drawn up to compare current costs?

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member