What's new

Domain Registrar Pricing

soj

Founder
I have compiled a list of all the auDA Domain Registrars and all of their prices for domain registration as well as any prices i could find for ownership transfers. You are able to see the list at the following address, and i will also add up a link to the main menu for easy access.

http://www.dntrade.com.au/domain-registrars.php

Note: If you would like to correct me on any mistakes, or add any other information i don't have, post in here and ill modify appropriately.

soj

Founder
Discount Domain Name Services (DDNS) ownership transfer cost has been added ($120 Including 2 year registration)

N

nospam

Please also add HOSTESS.com.au (By NetRegistry) .com.au at $25/2years

Hamo

Hey guys,

Thought I would jump into this forum, since I have been playing around domains for quite a while.

Just wanted to add to this list, that if you sign up as a reseller for Enetica (which is free, you just have to kinda buy in bulk by putting $500 in your reseller account) then the prices are about half their advertised prices.

Hamo

paz

Half off at enetica is still more expensive that cheapcomains.com.au and hostess.com.au

Rhythm

Top Contributor
FYI: MD has a special offer ($18/2yrs) that expires 12pm (AEST) 30 September 2009, So 11 hours left.

The cheapest prices I've seen so far.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members