What's new

Domain Name Investment Tips with Frank Schilling

chris

Top Contributor
I was very fortunate to have the opportunity for an exclusive one-on-one interview in St Kilda with Frank Schilling on Saturday. As you may already know, Frank is an Internet pioneer, investor and also the founder of Uniregistry.

Uniregistry has recently been accredited for .au registrations and both Frank Schilling and Heather Pierre have been travelling around Australia catching up with people in the industry to promote Uniregistry.

In this video interview, Frank gives his insights on buying domains, tips for domain investors, his opinion on direct .au registrations and more.

I could have talked with Frank all day, his knowledge and experience in the industry is second to none. I'm sure everyone will really enjoy watching this video.

I would like to thank Frank for making time for us in his busy schedule. We'd also like to thank Heather for all her help. We wish the team every success and hope that they enjoy the rest of their visit to Australia.

This interview was sponsored by DNTrade and Cooper Mills Lawyers.

atom

Administrator
Great interview, very interesting to hear his perspective on the industry and some of the big issues of the moment.

ttfan

Top Contributor
Really nice and informative interview, thanks Chris! (Nice to put a face to your name as well).

rensit

Membership: Community
I was very fortunate to have the opportunity for an exclusive one-on-one interview in St Kilda with Frank Schilling on Saturday. As you may already know, Frank is an Internet pioneer, investor and also the founder of Uniregistry.

Uniregistry has recently been accredited for .au registrations and both Frank Schilling and Heather Pierre have been travelling around Australia catching up with people in the industry to promote Uniregistry.

In this video interview, Frank gives his insights on buying domains, tips for domain investors, his opinion on direct .au registrations and more.

I could have talked with Frank all day, his knowledge and experience in the industry is second to none. I'm sure everyone will really enjoy watching this video.

I would like to thank Frank for making time for us in his busy schedule. We'd also like to thank Heather for all her help. We wish the team every success and hope that they enjoy the rest of their visit to Australia.

This interview was sponsored by DNTrade and Cooper Mills Lawyers.

Great interview, thanks

Christopher

Top Contributor
Great interview, What a beautiful day too!
Frank gives some great insights into what's coming up.
Interested in checking out the app?

Anyone got the link to his services?

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Well I finally got to view this, ( the dickhead gamer at my house unblocked YoutTube)
~
Good score to get the interview Chris, why don't you wear shirts like that to our coffee meet ups?
~
I accidently typed in DnCollege and some guy named Adam took all my money ??
~
On a brighter note I did follow Franks advice and drank a bottle of beer then regged ten or so .net/au's
~
Hope it all works as well for me !
~
Many Thanks

James

Top Contributor
Nice interview Chris, thanks for putting it together! You asked some great questions as well

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member