1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Best SEO Companies and Firms in Australia

Discussion in 'Resources & Success Stories' started by Lemon, Mar 4, 2018.

1. DomainNames

DomainNames Membership: Community

There are hundreds if not thousands of online stories saying they are a paid for "scam". But I'm sure you know that by now.

Strange you would align yourself with them as a method attack the credibility of Stewart Media for not being on their website or ranking as you judge to be good at SEO or not.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...fox-b&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=HRSeWpHLDsTN8geCsrcg

2. helloworld

helloworld Membership: VIP

whats going on here?

3. Andrew Wright

Andrew Wright Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Fake news. An ad hominem argument, using a discredited web site as evidence, against someone who is opposed to direct registrations.

snoopy, DomainNames and Bacon Farmer like this.
  4. helloworld

helloworld Membership: VIP

That's what I thought. Everyone knows I am the Top SEO in Australia :S

5. Callum

Callum Membership: Community

Topseos is a paid platform, take their rankings with a grain of salt.

I recommend doing some research & reaching out to agencies to see what they can offer. Also have a look at the agencies case studies/work portfolio & put the sites in Ahrefs, SEMRush or Similarweb to see their organic growth over time. The SEO industry is fool of cowboys, but there are still some very good agencies around.

Rhythm, DomainNames and findtim like this.
  6. ttfan

ttfan Membership: Community

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Unfortunately it takes an SEO expert to find the good SEO agencies. Most small business owner don't know what to look for, that's why they need an SEO expert.... and so it goes around again...

7. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    being neutral here ttfan, just do some searches in highly competitive verticals and then phone the website owner, thats your seo expert as they are the ones paying the bill.

tim

DomainNames likes this.
  8. ttfan

ttfan Membership: Community

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Thanks Tim (although I'm not actually looking, I prefer to learn and do it myself ).