What's new

dragons den

findtim

Top Contributor
i'm so hooked on this show, it has so many tips i think that relate directly to dn trading, much better then watching tomorrows weather report

so i thought i'd post just 1 link to an episode i think is worth the 44minutes, but all the episodes are worht watching, this one isn't what the show does its about the people on the show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ngcI4bB7G4&feature=related

tim

findtim

Top Contributor
ooooooooooo, can't wait, but now off to the drive in ! to see madagascar 3 with helena and the kids.

i think its one of the few left in vic, http://www.lunardrive-in.com.au/

i think its been at least 25 years since i have been to a drive in so it should be fun, my last memory of drive ins was it pissed down rain !!!

but today in melbourne its been a lovely day ( rare)

tim

Snooks

Top Contributor
to see madagascar 3 with helena and the kids.

The last drive in i went to we didnt see the picture and that caused the kids:(

LOL, just kidding.....they are few and far between but what an awesome way of seeing a film and having a nice, cosy night out:)

findtim

Top Contributor
The last drive in i went to we didnt see the picture and that caused the kids:(

LOL, just kidding.....they are few and far between but what an awesome way of seeing a film and having a nice, cosy night out:)

well guess what ! great film, and tuned into the fm radio to listen to the movie as they don't have speakers anymore.... THEN, go to leave,,,, flat battery :eek:

easily fixed as the projection room has a battery jump lead thingy so it was only 10 minutes before we were on the way home.

classic stuff

tim

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
ooooooooooo, can't wait, but now off to the drive in ! to see madagascar 3 with helena and the kids.

i think its one of the few left in vic, http://www.lunardrive-in.com.au/

i think its been at least 25 years since i have been to a drive in so it should be fun, my last memory of drive ins was it pissed down rain !!!

but today in melbourne its been a lovely day ( rare)

tim

Ahh the good ol days ....smoking bongs in a sandman panelvan at the drive ins ....whoops i've said too much (again) .....bring back the dusk to dawn's

neddy

Top Contributor
Ahh the good ol days ....smoking bongs in a sandman panelvan at the drive ins ....whoops i've said too much (again) .....bring back the dusk to dawn's

Was never into bongs, but loved the old Sandman. Used to have the sticker on the back:

"If this van's a rockin', don't come a knockin'..."

I'm delving into ancient memories now ............. :D

findtim

Top Contributor
HR for me, it was black a F'n hot in summer so I sanded it back with "wet and dry" and then spray painted it white with "white fence paint" as it was much cheaper !

total cost $425 car + paint, 1982

its amazing how much room in the back set there is :cool:

tim

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
I haven't smoked a bong for 15 years now, pretty sure it would kill my if i attempted it , as for hr's i had a hr special with power steering (one of only 50 made) long gone now but what a ripper, undercoat grey and chromies with a prem interior and an x2 motor with a yellow terra head and extractors

findtim

Top Contributor
mine blew a head gasket, I left it for a day and the bastard started up again !!!!!!!! drove it for another year until it just STOPPED. the dif seized up and rego was due next month ( I was 18 ) so I just called a "we collect cars for free" service and that's when it ended.

that's when I did the WORST thing any kid could do and I LIVE my life trying to prevent others from doing it and that's.............

I got a car loan :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

so if you are reading this and you are young and thinking of buying a car PM ME NOW and i'll tell you the horror story you are about start living.

tim

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Mfw.com.au prey on not only the young ........but also the desperate. Egos have a lot to do with this, must have a hot car to be cool. Although some are in genuine need of transport and still get done

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member