What's new

auDA General Meeting save the date

Bacon Farmer

Top Contributor
"To all auDA members:

A general meeting of members is planned for Thursday 27 September, 2018.

Further details will be provided soon."

They haven't decided the venue yet.... Kiev or Manila.

I call on the auDA Board to take into account the needs of the majority of members by holding the meeting in either Ukranian or Philippino.

Last edited:

DomainNames

Top Contributor
"To all auDA members:

Further details will be provided soon."

They haven't decided the venue yet.... Kiev or Manila.

I call on the auDA Board to take into account the needs of the majority of members by holding the meeting in either Ukranian or Philippino.

Don't forget Beijing China! .. Welcome new auDA members from the China Government!

Another sure fire way current auDA Management can waste more auDA funds...Translators, multi language auDA website etc...

snoopy

Top Contributor

Is this the day 955 becomes activated?

I'd say the Philippines. That seems to where the biggest base of members is. Maybe have a satellite video hookup with members from the Ukraine at the same time.

snoopy

Top Contributor
Iligtas ang Petsa: Pangkalahatang Pagpupulong ng mga Miyembro ng auDA

Para sa lahat ng mga miyembro:

Ang pangkalahatang pulong ng mga miyembro ay pinlano para sa Huwebes 27 Setyembre, 2018.

Ang mga karagdagang detalye ay ibibigay sa lalong madaling panahon.

DomainNames

Top Contributor
It seems auDA have now told people the 955 have not even paid yet and they need to pay by August 2018

But they are all valid to vote at 27th September General meeting..

The auDA plot thickens..

Is auDA scared to have to show it on the now due Annual Report for fear of being caught out somehow?

I thought we had all been told they had already paid and auDA's PR Spin Doctor stooges have also said this in their forum and media attacks?

Did they pay using auDA Marketing funds via their Supply Registrars but this has not come under question and been put onto the microscope as being a serious problem?

Jimboot

Top Contributor
If they used a mail facility with open tracking, the reports would be good for the CMWG to look at to get an idea of current member participation rates. See if the message is getting through to all members.

Jimboot

Top Contributor
It seems auDA have now told people the 955 have not even paid yet and they need to pay by August 2018

But they are all valid to vote at 27th September General meeting..

The auDA plot thickens..

Is auDA scared to have to show it on the now due Annual Report for fear of being caught out somehow?

I thought we had all been told they had already paid and auDA's PR Spin Doctor stooges have also said this in their forum and media attacks?

Did they pay using auDA Marketing funds via their Supply Registrars but this has not come under question and been put onto the microscope as being a serious problem?
Screen Shot 2018-08-18 at 9.05.13 AM.png

DomainNames

Top Contributor

I would not trust anything written or claimed by any paid Afilias or auDA PR Spin Doctor...

It is gone from bad to worse under current auDA Management and their chosen methods of PR B.S. spin and as Sam at IT said "LIES".
The sooner the Government goes to an EOI or takes over .au namespace management the better now. The current Management of auDA remain and now more than ever as the DoCA said "Not Fit For Purpose".

The next thing auDA andstheir PR stooges will try and do it stop real auDA members from having a say or from voting or having any real oversight of the mismanagement. Don't laugh I am sure they are scheming to do some crazy new model right now to spring it on members at the last minute 27th September meeting and then they will Bullshi$ by saying its what the Government wants.. When it is not.

New .au namespace management is needed urgently.

Jimboot

Top Contributor
If they used a mail facility with open tracking, the reports would be good for the CMWG to look at to get an idea of current member participation rates. See if the message is getting through to all members.
actually bad idea. Those services won't allow duplicate email addresses. Anyone know what they use for mailouts? Looks like they track clicks so that info could be made available to CMWG for engagement measurement.
curl -I https://www.lists.auda.org.au/lists/lt.php?id=e0sHBAdEBlYGGVAOUwwF
HTTP/1.1 302 Found
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2018 02:29:03 GMT
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Connection: keep-alive
Set-Cookie: __cfduid=d808905ef30ea3824f73a564d3f3ca9d11534559343; expires=Sun, 18-Aug-19 02:29:03 GMT; path=/; domain=.auda.org.au; HttpOnly; Secure
X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN
Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=15552000; includeSubDomains; preload
X-Powered-By: PHP/5.3.3
Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT
Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0
Pragma: no-cache
Wonder if that cookie is GDPR compliant?

findtim

Top Contributor
approval was 18th june, thus 18th sept.

9.8 Lodging of Applications
An application for membership, accompanied by the applicable membership fee and entrance fee, where applicable, must be lodged with auDA in the form and at the place (if any) approved by the Board from time to time.

a new member can't be approved without payment ! and then having a extension deadline to pay is BS.

i'd like to see the proof of payments !

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads