What's new

.xxx domains over 160,000 registered!

findtim

Top Contributor
apology: maybe its the other way around and what i've read is plagorism of his original work !

my lesson learnt, thankyou

tim

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
should i start another thread on the subject below?

Has anyone successfully got a .xxx working yet? like just a index file?

i've followed all the instructions at ICM and i have a "token" but my host says someone will actully call me !!!! , not the automated pin but actaully call me !!!

this sounds like BS to me, i created the ICM account, but my domain isn't listed in my acount and i can't find how to add it.

any ideas? I can get to cpanel so its delegated just not resolving.

god, now i sound like a newbie !

Hey your the lucky one ......... i cant get the phone code to work ????

Support seems non existant at the moment

Hardstylr

Spacey: heres my conservative numbers for you, as i have done this before.

$62,000 / 365 days / 12 pubs = $14.15 a day ( 2 pints of beer )

The town has a population of 45,000 people, 75% men, average income $120,000+ p/a, 100,000 tourists a year.

the town has 25 pubs, 10 restaurants, 5 clubs and everyday is friday ...for someone !

NOW, do you think $14.15 a day for a pub is worth being listed on my directory? because its not the $14.15 you make ...... its the potential of the $100+++ you loose.

guess the town?

tim

Kalgoorlie

findtim

Top Contributor
LOL, well done.

Now i'll add to the story, I've got a guy in China who does a bit of my out-sourcing and i picked him for the kalgoorlie job but once he found out it was an .xxx he said he couldn't do it because the chinesse government wouldn't like it and they track what goes on with all his and collegues work !!!

he even went onto say that "people disappear" , i've been doing some australian political party websites and he said he can't even do them !!! and sounded really scared about it.

Now i just offer him "wedding" industry type jobs and he's happy.

Makes you thankful we live in oz and not there.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member