What's new

Who Bought What On The Drop?

Shane

Top Contributor
Picked up child.net.au today. I was also after pest.com.au, my bid was equal to the highest, but who knows how far the winner was prepared to go... $1,500 for such a short memorable name is very good value in my opinion.

Shane

Top Contributor
Second highest bidder again for two of the $x,xxx domains. Someone out there keeps outbidding me...

James

Top Contributor
Who ever purchased Social Networking domain today had deep pockets as they are the owner of a big recruitment firm...

Chris.C

Top Contributor
OK OK... so we just had a jam packed Drop.

Who picked up what?

I was the price setter for a couple of domains (bugger). Though I managed to grab SupplementStore.com.au

Timmy

Banned
Picked up UsedExcavators.com.au then just hand regg'd the singular :p

Agreed - good pick up Don. Should be easy to get content for that one with a bazillion hostels all over the world!

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Picked up UsedExcavators.com.au
I was watching the bidding on that one given the discussion on these forums.

Truth be told I was surprised to see it get to $280! You must have really wanted that puppy, especially when you could have hand regged the singular.

Last edited:

Timmy

Banned
I was watching the bidding on that one given the discussion on these forums.

Truth be told I was surprised to see it get to $280! You must have really wanted that puppy, especially when you could have hand regged the singular.

Not hard to get ROI on used diggers :p

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Not hard to get ROI on used diggers :p
If you're in the industry then definitely.

But last time I checked there weren't many affiliate offering for excavator sales or leads.

Are you in (or have clients in) the excavator business?

Timmy

Banned
If you're in the industry then definitely.

But last time I checked there weren't many affiliate offering for excavator sales or leads.

Are you in (or have clients in) the excavator business?

My background is construction and I know the most of the major auctions. Prolly just run free classifieds and see what comes of it for now.

zhenjie

Top Contributor
I picked up t-shirt.net. To me, a bargain as I already run a few t-shirt sites and ready to develop it.

Oz.

Top Contributor
Nada for me for a long time. Haven't really seen much of interest until today. Plus many of the so-so ones seem overpriced IMHO.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member