What's new

Warning!

neddy

Top Contributor
Gosper has been flogging off domain names in recent times. As johno69 has said, he has even offered his flagship - the "Voucher" set of names. Anyone contemplating buying these set of names should be very careful. Not just because of the consumer complaints either. I'll post further about this under "Legal Matters" - that way only members can read it, and it won't be indexed by Google.

New post done on this - worth a read imho.

https://www.dntrade.com.au/domain-legal-issues/6792-buyer-beware.html

Last edited:

helloworld

Top Contributor
Wow. What a thread.
While I don't condone any of the alleged actions I believe Tim should be at least allowed more time for 'right of reply'. 24 hours isn't really long enough. Can't you turn on a moderated comments for users?

We don't know if there are personal circumstances and at the moment we only have 1 viewpoint. While I totally agree with 'naming and shaming' but I believe it is important to get both sides of the argument down, if in fact there is 2 sides.

On another note, I would be adding "without prejudice" to OPs post and anyone else whom has an opinion. I can see this getting very ugly.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Wow. What a thread.
While I don't condone any of the alleged actions I believe Tim should be at least allowed more time for 'right of reply'. 24 hours isn't really long enough. Can't you turn on a moderated comments for users?

We don't know if there are personal circumstances and at the moment we only have 1 viewpoint. While I totally agree with 'naming and shaming' but I believe it is important to get both sides of the argument down, if in fact there is 2 sides.

On another note, I would be adding "without prejudice" to OPs post and anyone else whom has an opinion. I can see this getting very ugly.

He has been lurking for a longtime now, he knew how to use the sales thread when it suited him, there is nothing in it for him to come here and state his case, especially when he knows he will be in for a barrage of home truths

smallfish

He had every opportunity to respond to my MANY emails regarding refund for goods not delivered. It suited him THEN also to not reply...it suits him now to sit back and wait for a knock on the door rather than explain his conduct, which, anyway you look at it, is unforgivable. Smallfish

neddy

Top Contributor
I believe Tim should be at least allowed more time for 'right of reply'. 24 hours isn't really long enough. Can't you turn on a moderated comments for users?

The original post by demandclass was done on 13th December. He was invited to respond then:

I hope he has the balls to come on here and try and defend or explain himself.

He didn't - even though he was logged in every day.

So Chris gave him a 24 hour ultimatum to explain himself - or be gone.

More than fair imho.

demandclass

Thanks to those that waged comments and engaged the thread. This was not a personal attack although on a personal and emotional level I feel that it would have been justified. I believe by sharing it has been a just and valid course of action that will probably save someone some heartache and potentially a lot of money respectively. It allowed open discussion and having Neddy point out the possible legalities with his methods of trying to sell the domain names of voucher.com.au and vouchers.com.au through here (as well as other sales points) adds further value to not only this situation, but to all similar situations in future. Thank you again to all that commented.

Kind regards-

James

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members