What's new

Two big days coming up!

DavidL

Top Contributor
Well the domains are up and ready for bidding on both Drop & NF...

ABBA.com.au, FTP.com.au, GreenCard.com.au, Deisgner.com.au, Bait.com.au, Lazy.com.au, AustralianBeer.com.au (think of the tax write-offs for the website research)... and many more

Happy bidding :)

zhenjie

Top Contributor
So any more insight to why this guys portofolio got deleted? I sure wouldn't want that to happen to me or any of us here.

DavidL

Top Contributor
It was a company issue I believe - deregistered ABN or something which meant they were no longer eligible. Not sure of the details but suffice to say it wasn't due to the names themselves...

Shane

Top Contributor
That would suck!

So auDA don't give you a chance to get your ABN sorted out? It's such an easy process, and I can't believe someone with so many decent domains could stuff it up. Poor bugger!

Chris.C

Top Contributor
It was a company issue I believe - deregistered ABN or something which meant they were no longer eligible. Not sure of the details but suffice to say it wasn't due to the names themselves...
Did they de-register it themselves or did it expire or something?

How do ABN's expire actually?

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor

Is this complaints based? Surely they don't actively seek out these names.. ?

Oz.

Top Contributor
Not 100% sure, but isn't the owner the same company as that behind Domain Central/Domain Watch/Australian Style etc who took auda to court after have their accreditation stripped? Not to mention the BrisConnections fiasco.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member