1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Transferring Out From NF to Uniregistry

Discussion in 'Netfleet.com.au' started by Ricky, May 23, 2017.

1. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    i suppose i was talking more about nikki rather then nf and its history.
    tim

johno69 likes this.
  2. robert

robert Membership: Community

Nikki has been great over the past two weeks with my issues. I must say though, there are still MANY problems going on. This past week their billing system was broken. I was also incorrectly charged for names that I won weeks earlier. Still, I can't keep gunning for these guys while they're trying to fix things, so I'm giving Nikki some space to get everything all up and running before I start moaning from rooftops again...

It's good to see Nikki is in fast contact with everyone at the moment. It is good to see the after-auction results have been fixed and I'm even getting email results sent to my inbox for the first time in about a year?!

I have to agree with Johno though... There is years of damage done with this company. Nikki is a great new front woman, I just hope she can keep it up!