What's new

Trailers.net.au

snoopy

Top Contributor
So for my part, I'm sorry I got diverted and called Snoopy a "you know what". I was just a bit frustrated by his constant negativity (as a lot of us are).

But the fact is he is entitled to his opinion - and so I apologise for the name calling. Sorry Snoopy.

Thank you Ned.

eBranding.com.au

Top Contributor
The purpose of this thread is to "guesstimate" what Trailers.net.au will sell for on Netfleet's AMA.

And have some fun in doing so (with the closest guess getting $25).

So for my part, I'm sorry I got diverted and called Snoopy a "you know what". I was just a bit frustrated by his constant negativity (as a lot of us are).

But the fact is he is entitled to his opinion - and so I apologise for the name calling. Sorry Snoopy.

Very gracious of you neddy.

My general thoughts on this, because this keeps coming up lately (not directed at anyone in particular):

You may not always agree with snoopy, but he makes a lot of valuable contributions on this forum. Just because someone has a strong view that doesn't match yours, doesn't make them a troll - particularly when they're offering their views in response to a question or line of discussion.

If we only conversed with those that furiously agree with our position, then we wouldn't learn much or innovate in this space.

My two cents.

geodomains

Top Contributor
Okay I'll play Ned, put me down for $560. I use to own this domain everyone, so spare a thought for me if it goes high :D

Don

neddy

Top Contributor
Latest field

Here is the updated field - thanks to all those taking part. It's going to be fun to see who has the "best market acumen"!

Anyone willing to get it started for me please? https://www.netfleet.com.au/Trailers.net.au

Just remember, it's no reserve, and starts at only $10. Of course you should only bid what you're prepared to pay. :D

Cheers, Ned

------------------------------------------

Latest field - updated 7.38am 24th November

• $10 - Snoopy

• $350 - enjoi

• $401 - BenWalker

• $450 - Drop

• $451 - FPR

• $520 - sydneyduo

• $550 - xwdomains

• $650 - geodomains

• $575 - goldnugget

• $650 - Demonoid

• $700 - aus11

• $720 - jam

• $786 - Djuqa

• $850 - DavidL

• $851 - Blue Wren

• $871 - findtim

• $1000 - chris

• $1050 - Snooks

• $1150 - smee

• $1303 - billy01

• $1370 - spacey

• $1500 - Rhythm

• $3000 - Mark

geodomains

Top Contributor
Are we in for a week of all this stuff? Like I said I think the only reason it will get a bid is because of this thread & that seems to be your idea as well.

Common Snoops are you the fun police, my god man you need to lighten up. :D

By the way you are winning the bet as trailers.netau is now $10

Don

eBranding.com.au

Top Contributor

• $10 - Snoopy

• $350 - enjoi

• $401 - BenWalker

• $450 - Drop

• $451 - FPR

• $520 - sydneyduo

• $550 - xwdomains

• $650 - geodomains

• $575 - goldnugget

• $650 - Demonoid

• $700 - aus11

• $720 - jam

• $786 - Djuqa

• $850 - DavidL

• $851 - Blue Wren

• $871 - findtim

• $1000 - chris

• $1050 - Snooks

• $1150 - smee

• $1303 - billy01

• $1370 - spacey

• $1500 - Rhythm

• $3000 - Mark

That's a pretty wide spread of appraisals, goes to show that valuation is more art than science and very much subjective.

I hope for your sake neddy that it hits Mark's appraisal!

geodomains

Top Contributor
Originally Posted by neddy View Post

$10 - Snoopy

$350 - enjoi

$401 - BenWalker

$450 - Drop

$451 - FPR

$520 - sydneyduo

$550 - xwdomains

$560 - geodomains

$575 - goldnugget

$650 - Demonoid

$700 - aus11

$720 - jam

$786 - Djuqa

$850 - DavidL

$851 - Blue Wren

$871 - findtim

$905 - zhenjie

$1000 - chris

$1050 - Snooks

$1150 - smee

$1303 - billy01

$1370 - spacey

$1500 - Rhythm

$3000 - Mark

Latest update

DavidL

Top Contributor
Like I said I think the only reason it will get a bid is because of this thread & that seems to be your idea as well.

You say it like this is a baaad thing. That because Ned having a bit of fun and doing a comp may actually help promote the domain. What on earth is wrong with that? Good on him if that is the case.

Not everyone buys a bunch of domains 10 years ago, parks them, sits on them ever since taking the odd unsolicited offer that may come through.

Personally I'd be bored stupid with that method.

Instead most of us market our domains, develop some of them and actively buy, sell and rego on a weekly business.

If this is an idea by Ned to gain some interest in his domain then I commend him. Nice idea, bit of fun for all & good luck!

findtim

Top Contributor
You say it like this is a baaad thing. That because Ned having a bit of fun and doing a comp may actually help promote the domain. What on earth is wrong with that? Good on him if that is the case.

Not everyone buys a bunch of domains 10 years ago, parks them, sits on them ever since taking the odd unsolicited offer that may come through.

Personally I'd be bored stupid with that method.

Instead most of us market our domains, develop some of them and actively buy, sell and rego on a weekly business.

If this is an idea by Ned to gain some interest in his domain then I commend him. Nice idea, bit of fun for all & good luck!

+1

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member