1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Tim Resigns

Discussion in 'Domain News' started by findtim, Aug 7, 2018.

1. DomainNames

DomainNames Membership: Community

Some background:

2. eBranding.com.au

eBranding.com.au Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Good on you Tim. You worked tirelessly under difficult circumstances.

3. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    thanks everyone, i really appreciate it + the people who have phoned, emailed and text me.
    for the record helena added the fullstops :)
    but this is not going to be tomorrows "fish n chip" wrapper , there are real concerns here and i will not be disappearing into the never never.

tim

Scott7, joshrowe, snoopy and 2 others like this.
  4. ttfan

ttfan Membership: Community

auDA Member:
    Yes
    DomainNames: Do you really need to copy & paste these walls of text in every thread? Your info is good, but if you want people to actually read it, keep it concise and don't post it everywhere. No offense intended.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    johno69, Cheyne, Scott7 and 3 others like this.
  5. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

I normally have my butler gloss over it and take notes

Rhythm, Scott7 and Bacon Farmer like this.
  6. Suzabro

Suzabro Administrator

thanks for the feedback @ttfan. @DomainNames can you please try and keep discussions concise and use the quoting feature of the forum software whenever referencing external or copied content as I have done on this post. I will help you with this if you need a hand.

7. DomainNames

Hi the paste function means non dntrade members cannot read it and it displays poorly on mobile devices and tablets for people with eyesight issues. A lot of media, Government and stakeholders had requested it was cut and pasted in so they could read it also without joining up... as much as I suggested they join dntrade they would prefer not to for some reason ( perhaps Government limitations for some) .

Less people read it when it is in the quoted box format.

I know some people who do not want this information out there want it in the box paste format to limit people reading it.

I know it is long but dntrade is one of the few places where the real facts, documents, minutes etc can be posted.

We know auDA is reading it all and they do not like Whistleblowers speaking up or easy access to information to cannot control themselves or via their paid PR Spin Doctors. https://www.righttoknow.org.au/request/au_domain_administration_ltd_boa

Without this information being tabled and made available newbies and many people do not see the full picture and history... they can be misled by the paid auDA PR spin we have seen running rampant over the last 18 months which is aimed to discredit Whistleblowers. https://www.dntrade.com.au/threads/...spin-doctor-ian-hanke-why-for-how-much.11925/

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    Ash likes this.
  8. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    how about you start your own thread, post into that and then link to the post number, this way you get the google juice but don't chew up the other threads?
    perhaps a SHORT intro to entice someone to click the link?
    people i talk to simply see your name and scroll quickly past, so its actually not getting read.

trying to be constructive here.

tim

johno69, Cheyne, Scott7 and 3 others like this.
  9. chris

chris Administrator

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Agree with @findtim

https://www.dntrade.com.au/threads/quoting-and-linking-external-content.12093/

Scott7 likes this.
  10. Rhythm

Rhythm Membership: VIP

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018 at 12:48 AM
  11. DomainNames

auDA today admits 2 auDA Supply Class Director should not be Directors..Does this mean they should also not be Directors of The Trustee For Auda Foundation ?

People are starting to wake up to the auDA PR spin as being B.S. and the obvious Supply stacking of memberships and Board roles...

Legal Name
    The Trustee For Auda Foundation
    Other Name(s)
    Charity ABN 57462140688
    Charity Address for Service accounts@auda.org.au
    Charity Street Address Level 17 1 Collins Street Melbourne VIC 3000 AUSTRALIA
    www.auDA.org.au
    www.auDAFoundation.org.au

Connect the dots..
    57462140688 The Trustee For Auda Foundation Melbourne VIC 3000 Registered
    https://www.acnc.gov.au/RN52B75Q?ID=40A4621B-B634-4118-8A11-FE0476A6E6E7&noleft=1

1. Gregory Watson
    2. Blair Cameron Boardman
    3. Joseph Manariti
    4. HASAKA MARTIN
    5. JAMES ROSS DECK
    6. CHRISTOPHER BYRON LEPTOS
    7. Director DAMIAN ERIC SMITH
    8. Director NIGEL WILLIAM PHAIR

Attached Files:

12. johno69

johno69 Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Totally agree. When I know it’s going to take 20 mins to read I have better things to do with my time.

Back on topic. Thanks for your efforts Tim.

Scott7 likes this.
  13. DomainNames

Tim, Great letter again. I've re read it and its one of your best efforts.

Info here is not being posted for regulars, It is being posted for newbies, Government, media, google, non members who cant login and read quotes, others who do not know the history and who need to know the context of who Tim is, why it matters what Tim did or why Tim's Resignation letter has any meaning or is of interest to them.

It appears certain parties have already gone to media to discredit Tim and belittle the importance of his Resignation and letter.
    Regular dntrade old timers are not the only people reading... and if you know it all simply scroll past it or ignore is no problem.

If you knew it all why didn't you do something and why are you not speaking up...Your auDA membership votes are useless at SGM's and AGM's now, auDA will not listen to you if you haven't realised that already. They could care less that Tim as an real elected Demand Class Director resigned.

auDA loves reading this daily. Hi ! Is it to let them know we have far more facts and we will make sure to hold them accountable and transparent... and we will be posting online . They have not gotten away with any of the issues Tim raised in his letter and Scott raised in his letter or the Government raised in their report.....

I know auDA and their Paid PR people are reading this thread and just a Congratulations Tim for resigning and his letter achieves little but a pat on the back for another now lost Demand Class Board Director position .

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018 at 10:10 AM