What's new

The rising popularity of .Com in Australia

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
"Well I guess this is in regards to Aussie .Com holders, I see that Ads.Com is up and running, apparently acquired by Bodis. Too generic or a real goer?"

snoopy

Top Contributor
"Well I guess this is in regards to Aussie .Com holders, I see that Ads.Com is up and running, apparently acquired by Bodis. Too generic or a real goer?"

A lot of parking co's are trying to trying to attract direct advertisers. Would guess they'll use this from that end rather than trying to attract domainers with it.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Strange, I got an Alert stating Cal had quoted me..... cannot see it though? Teething problems with this new Hipster inspired theme?

snoopy

Top Contributor
Do you think Uncle/Com is a good buy at $66,002 ....... I tend to think of " Your Creepy Uncle" when I hear this word
I think that is just what it is worth. It won't find an enduser quickly but the name has decent potential. It is the kind of name that could sell for $300k but you'd need 30-50 comparable quality names to get a sale each year at that level.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
For me, the .com.
One way of looking at it is that "hats" is always locked into being about Hats, you would expect. I must admit I prefer names that relate to their category. Even as a brabdable, I once had Plargo/Com, which to me was a handy name for Air Freight Cargo. I am still having trouble to think of clear usage for Uncle. I think my point was that even though a lessor extension. Hats/Net on the side of a bus would instantly indicate what you would get when visiting the site.

snoopy

Top Contributor
Hats.net is dog poo in the current market. I would advise completely avoiding that type of name.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member