1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

The rising popularity of .Com in Australia

Discussion in 'Domain News' started by snoopy, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Data Glasses

Data Glasses Membership: VIP

I made mention of "online" branding in the sales report and quoted the amount of .com "online" recorded sales via NameBio. Today I got an email from NameJet mentioning the domain OnlineSupport/Com which in this moment of time seems to be quite a relevant domain. Not just branding but a critical method of communication. I see that there are currently 145 bids/backorders on this one, interesting to see that it has an Esitbot valuation of $3,600 which appears to be way off what the final price will be. Thoughts?

2. snoopy

snoopy Membership: VIP

Looks like it sold on Namejet.com for $3,500 in 2018 so that is probably how Estibot "calculated" its value.

Data Glasses likes this.
  3. Data Glasses

So how much this time around do you think?

4. snoopy

I don't think it is expiring, but if it was I'd say a bit higher because the drops have got more competitive, maybe $4,500.

5. Data Glasses

I agree, I am quite sure I noticed "private seller" I think higher ......$7800 ?

6. snoopy

I think it is too high, not big on the name personally, too generic.