1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

The rising popularity of .Com in Australia

Discussion in 'Domain News' started by snoopy, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Data Glasses

Data Glasses Membership: VIP

Quite a few search results at Ebay

2. snoopy

snoopy Membership: VIP

3. Data Glasses

This one went for $36,623 ..... I thought Wind Power was maybe the better known term

4. Data Glasses

5. snoopy

snoopy Membership: VIP

I would say those website visitors and the subscribers would be worth a lot of money. Great domain but it can never be separated out value wise because the actual remaining business is not trivial.

Re the price difference of $10million (for the whole business) to $20million (for the digital portion). It wouldn't surprise me if buyers were turned off a loss making print operations with employees etc. That probably is worth a large negative amount to have to clean up.

6. chris

chris Administrator

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Here's another one:

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/...worth-frank-restuccia-young-rich-list-2019-10

Although @snoopy, Finder uses the Finder.com.au on their ads, so this should be posted on the "Rising popularity of AU thread" :)

Domain preferences aside, congrats to the Finder team with their success!

geodomains likes this.
  7. helloworld

helloworld Membership: VIP

He really got in at a good time as well as having some business nouse of course. I have looked at his old domains in archive before. Interesting to see how his online properties have made SOOOOO much coin for him