What's new

The Recent Registrations Thread - 2012

eBranding.com.au

Top Contributor
Waste of money going after stuff like this, just because it might be in a dictionary doesn't mean it is worth anything.

Thanks for the feedback snoopy.

You'll be horified that I also got the .net and .org then!

I actually got this one for a project (hence getting the .net and .org), so not looking to sell it.

goldnugget

Top Contributor
I see Chris has put up a 2013 recent registrations sticky....are we still hung up on 2012?

I was wondering about Demostrational (even for me who cant seem to get a hand reg right :D )

snoopy

Top Contributor
Thanks for the feedback snoopy.

You'll be horified that I also got the .net and .org then!

I actually got this one for a project (hence getting the .net and .org), so not looking to sell it.

I am, getting the .net & .org makes it 3X more difficult to make a profit on a name.

Regarding developing, there is no site on it so I really doubt anything of substance is going to happen. People will not buy the stuff on the redirect about it being bought for development but will consider offers. They'll be even more sceptical than me.

eBranding.com.au

Top Contributor
I am, getting the .net & .org makes it 3X more difficult to make a profit on a name.

Regarding developing, there is no site on it so I really doubt anything of substance is going to happen. People will not buy the stuff on the redirect about it being bought for development but will consider offers. They'll be even more sceptical than me.

1 - I didn't buy it for resale. Happy to wear the $30 a year in reg fees.

2 - I only just got the domain, no project I've ever done has been that quick. I'm in no hurry, I've got plenty on the go already right now. The site probably won't get any attention until next year, as I said, I'm in no hurry. It's a great match for a concept I've had in mind for years, the name came up, so I grabbed it.

3 - I direct all my undeveloped domains to that page, about 700 or so. Responding to tire-kickers has wasted a lot of my time in the past, hence the wording on the page. Many of my domains aren't for sale, but frankly it's easier to direct them all to one page rather than individual ones, and the wording is what it is, because I got fed up with wasting time responding to idiots.

TpD

Auzcar.com + com.au

This thread has been a bit quiet in recent times so:

Hand regged Auzcar.com and Auzcar.com.au a few weeks ago.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member