What's new

The Recent Registrations Thread - 2012

chris

Top Contributor
Hi guys, I've removed a few posts here. Please keep on topic and be respectful of each other.

Cheers,
Chris

snoopy

Top Contributor
I love those geo hacks!

Are they for resale, development or some other purpose?

Where is the market for names like?

If the term was big and had international appeal there might be a market (though probably not a strong market), but these? Waste of money.

arend

I love those geo hacks!

Are they for resale, development or some other purpose?

I just regged them I because liked them.I'd Rather have them than someone else have them. There are 90000 or so people in Ballarat and Terrigal is a nice spot on the coast. Only takes 1 person to like it .Never say never I say. Anyhow at the end of the day I like them. Reg fees are low. Also went to get Tul.ly but thats already gone :)

snoopy

Top Contributor
I just regged them I because liked them.I'd Rather have them than someone else have them. There are 90000 or so people in Ballarat and Terrigal is a nice spot on the coast. Only takes 1 person to like it .Never say never I say.

It takes one person to like it, they also need to be willing to buy a name in the aftermarket then be willing to pay a premium. That is extremely remote. Might as well say someone has to win lotto so why not buy a bunch of tickets. Quite solid Australian names are hard enough to sell, let alone crap.

arend

It takes one person to like it, they also need to be willing to buy a name in the aftermarket then be willing to pay a premium. That is extremely remote. Might as well say someone has to win lotto so why not buy a bunch of tickets. Quite solid Australian names are hard enough to sell, let alone crap.

Good point! I appreciate that. I was going to buy more dot coms but you may have actually talked me out of that , thankfully!:)

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Cool. Does it generate anything ($) ?

No revenue streams. i took away the adsense after reading about microsoft or some other huge company getting a trademark, i think i regged before it was approved but either way i decided to take down ads fo now

Blue Wren

Top Contributor
No revenue streams. i took away the adsense after reading about microsoft or some other huge company getting a trademark, i think i regged before it was approved but either way i decided to take down ads fo now

Is Smart Glasses TM'ed is it?

duncan22

Hand registered these two this morning:
healthinsurancewa.com.au - 590 exact searches, $24.22cpc
termdepositsaustralia.com.au - 590 exact searches, $4.02cpc

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Is Smart Glasses TM'ed is it?

Actually not in australia , i just didn't think it would make anything from adsense so i decided not to take the chance in case that situation changes. It can be developed more in the future

i also have eglasses.com.au

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member