What's new

Social Networking and Forums take over Search Engines in New Zealand

Shaun

Top Contributor
Further update on my FaceBook campaigns...

Still drawing the crowds for around 9 CENTS per click. Clicks can vary as lows as 6 CENTS and up to 12 CENTS, still very cheap traffic IMO. The variations occur due to the different times I run my ads.

You can schedule times with FB but I like to turn them on and off whenever I'm by a computer.

Conversion rate to registration is still around 30%.

Registrations now well over 10k, not a bad email marketing campaign database for my iPhone App and videos. (10k registrations for around $800 spent on FB, 10K also includes organic registrations).

Piece of advice. If you have a website which you can take registrations for, FaceBook could be a good solution.

JugglerX

Facebook advertising is hot. Get on the train.

Cost per click is super low, and conversion rates are much higher then Adwords.

This wont last forever. Just like Adwords got to expensive, Facebook will as well.

I have also noticed click volume declines over time, so as someone mentioned keep the ad creative fresh, or maybe remix the keywords.

If your running a thin site, or a site without a unique design you might have some trouble getting approved. Certain industries seem to have auto ban's as well.

Lorenzo

Top Contributor
Facebook advertising is hot. Get on the train.

Cost per click is super low, and conversion rates are much higher then Adwords.

This wont last forever. Just like Adwords got to expensive, Facebook will as well.

I have also noticed click volume declines over time, so as someone mentioned keep the ad creative fresh, or maybe remix the keywords.

If your running a thin site, or a site without a unique design you might have some trouble getting approved. Certain industries seem to have auto ban's as well.

Hi mate, I have noticed the same thing, it's really good and anything new has the same benefits for a while.

Shaun

Top Contributor
FaceBook offers very low CPC, however I did notice in older age groups ie Over 25, that you need to be more mindful of CPC's and ROI.

Not really an issue for me though now as I am only targeting 15-17 year olds.

SEOconsultant

Top Contributor
Omg

Shaun

Amazing conversion mate.

300 clicks for $10.... fantastic. i should consider it also.

do you think it is so cheap per click because is for the teen market?

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member