What's new

PARKING: RookMedia Question

aus11

Top Contributor
So I went ahead and signed up to RookMedia based on quite a few recommendations I found on the forum.

I've added about 8 domains (ones I am still yet to develop), and already had a few clicks - which is positive.

I was just wondering, when it comes to Australian domains, can I turn on the 'For Sale' link, or is this something could be seen registering just to resell?

neddy

Top Contributor
So I went ahead and signed up to RookMedia based on quite a few recommendations I found on the forum.

I've added about 8 domains (ones I am still yet to develop), and already had a few clicks - which is positive.

I was just wondering, when it comes to Australian domains, can I turn on the 'For Sale' link, or is this something could be seen registering just to resell?

That's great Tom. :)

With regards turning on the "For Sale" link, my answer is absolutely. You didn't purchase these domains for the SOLE purpose of resale did you? I mean you may develop them -
or you may not. So in the interim you are parking them, and if someone wants to make you an offer, that is well and good. Imho.

aus11

Top Contributor
That's great Tom. :)

With regards turning on the "For Sale" link, my answer is absolutely. You didn't purchase these domains for the SOLE purpose of resale did you? I mean you may develop them -
or you may not. So in the interim you are parking them, and if someone wants to make you an offer, that is well and good. Imho.

Exactly. That was my thought, was just looking for confirmation. Thanks Ned!

Rook is king!

Great to hear :D

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members