1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

PARKING: RookMedia Question

Discussion in 'Monetisation' started by aus11, Jun 20, 2012.

1. aus11

aus11 Membership: VIP

So I went ahead and signed up to RookMedia based on quite a few recommendations I found on the forum.

I've added about 8 domains (ones I am still yet to develop), and already had a few clicks - which is positive.

I was just wondering, when it comes to Australian domains, can I turn on the 'For Sale' link, or is this something could be seen registering just to resell?

2. neddy

neddy Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    That's great Tom. :)

With regards turning on the "For Sale" link, my answer is absolutely. You didn't purchase these domains for the SOLE purpose of resale did you? I mean you may develop them -
    or you may not. So in the interim you are parking them, and if someone wants to make you an offer, that is well and good. Imho.

3. enjoi

enjoi Membership: Trader

Rook is king!

4. aus11

aus11 Membership: VIP

Exactly. That was my thought, was just looking for confirmation. Thanks Ned!

Great to hear :D