1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

New Website @ Netfleet

Discussion in 'Domain News' started by DavidL, Oct 31, 2008.

1. TroyWhiteInternet

TroyWhiteInternet Membership: Community

New design looks great! I'm getting quite a few offers through NetFleet at the moment.

One suggestion I have is to allow sellers to change their price up or down as they choose. I just tried to do this but the system advised I couldn't raise the price after an offer had been made. The domain was listed at $1200 and the offer was $100! In the end I had to delete the listing, then relist the same domain at the new price. Bit of a time waste.

2. Mark

Mark Membership: VIP

Hi Troy

Glad you like the new look of Netfleet. There's a lot of new features too....its taken a while but we got there in the end! Great to hear you're getting a lot of offers...we've actually seen a big increase in buyers over the last few weeks

Regarding your other point....the reason that restriction is in place is to stop sellers leading on buyers, and raising the price just because they seem to have a bit of interest - this would not please prospective buyers. Not saying thats the case with you of course, but there are people out there who may do that

Taking on board though, I think currently you cant change target price if an offer placed - I will look to change this to only if an 'active offer' (30 days or less). Currently it includes acitve and expired offers.

Hope this would help?

3. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

... looking good

lets sell domains

even got a mention on dnjournal for the sale of webdesign ......cool

Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
  4. johno69

johno69 Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Is there any check performed on domains that claim to have an active website?

Is there a set criteria for these?

They stand out a lot more with the little W icon, and a few I have checked out seem to only be sedo or similar parking pages.

Would also be nice for these to have a link to the site in the listing somewhere.

Or even better, have the hover of the "W" icon be a screenshot of the site, with a click taking me there.

That would be both groovy and useful.