1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Misogynist.com.au

Discussion in 'Site Review' started by arend, Oct 23, 2012.

1. arend

arend Membership: Community

Hey Thanks for advice. Good stuff. Nice to get some positive input. Very Good advice indeed. Thank you.

2. petermeadit

petermeadit Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    No probs, hope it helps a bit.

Of course the other option is pay for traffic from Google, but you will still need to optimise your key phrases. And you need to consider the ROI and if there is any profit in it.

It's a great sounding word isn't it? "Misogynist..." has a ring to it. Not really sure what it means though.

Perhaps Julia will belt Tony with it again, and you will get another spike? The harder the better for your sake :D

3. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    i've recently been approached by political factions to create propaganda sites in the lead up to the next election, i've declined.

just be careful to keep your own morals intact with what you do with the site.

tim

4. petermeadit

petermeadit Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Great advice Tim.

5. arend

arend Membership: Community

I hear you Tim, hopefully what I got so far is pretty innocent and light hearted. I wish not to belittle either Julia or Tony or any group of people. I think that is what you are saying?
    and thanks for advice.