What's new

Lost 12K-20K per year... Thanks Google

Honan

Top Contributor
I just got slapped by Google...
and I got de-indexed 20-30 mini sites with adsense that where generating $100 per day..
so more or less it sucks

Advise: Rely in different systems . d

To be honest, I'm glad that for me adsense was a bonus... and I generate passive income in other ways...otherwise I will be even more depressed.

I still will pull between 1K to 1.2 per month... but far away from 3K or even more...

I guess bye bye adsense for a while...

hello CPA
Sorry to hear that, Gabriel
When you say you got slapped by Google and they de-indexed sites, is that 2 different events?
If it is , what was the slap?
Do you know why they de-indexed your 20-30 mini sites?
I once had 10 mini sites de-indexed because they consisted entirely of article feeds that could be read on many other sites.
What direction will you take with CPA?

OzDomains

Links & Footprint

What was your link profile like?

e.g. Any obvious paid links, automated directory submissions, link farm, interlinking of your own sites, etc.

Any footprint?

e.g. All created with the same template, same ip's, etc.

OzDomains

Good point Jonathan.........If the sites added no value to the search results they will slide down the rankings but it seems like a penalty with so many sites involved.

We would all be interested to here about these issues as it will add value to this forum.

snoopy

Top Contributor
In my view the domainer minisite model doesn't have long term legs, setting up large quantities of (low quality?) sites, monetizing it with Google links, then hoping Google will send you traffic. Google are paying you for their own traffic. Unless the sites offers something unique, something that people really want, then they will eventually cut the cord.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo