What's new

Limited opportunity to make quite a bit of money with AvatarMovie.com.au

djuqa

Top Contributor
Actually Registering a TRADEMARK in Australia does NOT give the owner any Automatic RIGHT to an Australia Domain NAME containing that TRADEMARK.

SO in theory Lorenzo Buying all available TM'ed names and parking them maybe a good idea.

However you still have to prove you didn't register the name to deceive users into believing you owned the TRADEMARK.

Getting back to original thread question then.
Parking or using a small minisite type page for Avatarmovie.com.au is Acceptable under auDA rules.
as long as You don't try to claim it is the OFFICIAL "Avatar Movie" website

Last edited:

Ross

Top Contributor
Hi Guys,

Just want to let you know that an individual from this forum has taken up my offer to develop AvatarMovie.com.au. So there should be some content appearing on the site shortly... (and hopefully the money will start rolling in as well).

If the person doesn't mind, it would be great to publish some stats down the track so everyone on this forum can get a better understanding of the benefits of developing as site (rather than just parking them... as i have done).

I'm also really happy with the service that dntrade provided. Just by making a post about the domain, i was able to attract someone who will develop the site (and hopefully a few more sites in the future).

In the future i'll probably be making similar posts (regarding different domains) as this forum has gained significant traction over the years... which is really great for the domain industry (and what's good for the domain industry... is good for everyone of us).

paz

Great news Ross.

I definately considered it but I have another project on my plate at the moment. Maybe we can work together on your next one!

Hope it makes you rich :p,

Mark

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads