What's new

jeweler (.net.au)

snoopy

Top Contributor
My research suggests that it's certainly worth a lot more than snoopy's appraisal, but I appreciate your feedback snoop ;)

Of course it does, otherwise it wouldn't have been registered. Whose "research" is right, that will take time.

shags38, if you would like to make an offer on the domain you are welcome to send me a pm and we can negotiate from there.

Don't worry, even with Shags latest offer of $1 there is no chance of follow through. Accept the $1 and he'll run a mile, either that of he'll ask you to pay the COR fee :)

eBranding.com.au

Top Contributor
Of course it does, otherwise it wouldn't have been registered. Whose "research" is right, that will take time.

Don't worry, even with Shags latest offer of $1 there is no chance of follow through. Accept the $1 and he'll run a mile, either that of he'll ask you to pay the COR fee :)

I appreciate your passion on this one Snoop, but at the $0 valuation you gave, even a $30 sale would be a lot higher than your evaluation, obviously, which is what I was eluding to. This was a hand reg and I'm not losing sleep over this or the two other .net.au domains I regged. These are the first .net.au domains I've regged and I grabbed them because I wanted to dip my toes into .net.au and it prob helped that I'd had a few bevies at the time.

I was genuinely interested to hear what people thought the value of these might be, and it's been both informative and entertaining.

Honan

Top Contributor
I appreciate your passion on this one Snoop, but at the $0 valuation you gave, even a $30 sale would be a lot higher than your evaluation, obviously, which is what I was eluding to. This was a hand reg and I'm not losing sleep over this or the two other .net.au domains I regged. These are the first .net.au domains I've regged and I grabbed them because I wanted to dip my toes into .net.au and it prob helped that I'd had a few bevies at the time.

I was genuinely interested to hear what people thought the value of these might be, and it's been both informative and entertaining.
Ok I will buy it for $30 and you pay the COR fee
Just send me what you owe me and you can keep the name

eBranding.com.au

Top Contributor
I'll throw a quick minisite on it when I've got a spare hour and see how it goes. I'll report back on this thread in a few months. I'm not expecting amazing results, but given it was a hand reg I'm not too fussed.

Well as promised, I've quickly knocked up a store for jeweler.net.au
http://www.jeweler.net.au

I said I'd spend an hour on it, but in the end it took about 2 hours to get it all setup.

Constructive feedback is welcome of course, keeping in mind that it's the least amount of time I've ever put into a site ;)

It was only recently setup, so DNS propagation may not be complete, meaning that some people may be redirected to my business site rather than jeweler.net.au as it was previously forwarded.

Given the feedback from people on here I'm not willing to put any more time into this one right now. However, I may update it with more content, products etc if I have some free time and it's getting traffic.

Cheers

Demonoid :D

Last edited:

shags38

Top Contributor
Nice job Demon for a lazy 2 hours. I just left a comment on the site so as to gain a link :) - comment is awaiting moderation so when the moderator is free let them know there's a shilling in it for them :)

eBranding.com.au

Top Contributor
Nice job Demon for a lazy 2 hours. I just left a comment on the site so as to gain a link :) - comment is awaiting moderation so when the moderator is free let them know there's a shilling in it for them :)

Thanks a lot for the feedback shags38, comment has been approved ;)

Cheers

Demonoid :D

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members